Water droplets on inside of windows

Tea Drinker
Don
Once every few months, we bought them last year and replaced the cake once then when the heating goes off and windows are open 24/7 they go back in the loft. Have just got them out again.

Associate
Just installed a nuaire drimaster in the loft, so far so good, we live in an old cottage with damp/ condensation issues. This morning when I woke up there were no drops on any of the windows and the air feels fresher throughout the whole house.

Soldato
Just installed a nuaire drimaster in the loft, so far so good, we live in an old cottage with damp/ condensation issues. This morning when I woke up there were no drops on any of the windows and the air feels fresher throughout the whole house.

If you have one of these I suggest you have air tiles at the high points in your loft to let the hot air out.

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't understand the fascination with dehumidifying.

Condensation on your windows is nature's way of dehumidifying, just grab a tissue, wipe, and bin it. There, dehumidified.

Why pay money to get an electronic device to stop the water in the air from getting attracted to the cold windows?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom