Who is looking forward to GTA V

Caporegime
Really tempted to get this at release - always had a policy to reward devs that do great work and this just doesnt seem to be a written-in remaster. Want to see some gameplay though just to get a feel of the changes...

Just wish R* had sorted out online heists as I feel burnt by that - no epic games for me this holiday period though so would be nice to replay before Bloodborne...

Really didn't do enough on GTA online and now regretting it :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
After seeing the first person trailer i finally got around to pre ordering this :D + Got Alien Isolation Nostromo edition turning up soon.

Must stop spending money i need to get myself a new TV :( !!

Have you bought a new TV yet? :)

If not, then just out of interest, what TV are you looking to buy and what would your budget be?

I'm also on the hunt for a new TV and could really do with some recommendations.

Soldato
I am trading in my XBOX 360 LE Halo console and extras and buying a PS4 just for GTA V to which I will no doubt trade in to buy a second GPU for January 27th!

Can't wait for Tuesday!

Game have deal on at the moment trade in xbox 360 or ps3 and 5 games, get £100 off new console.

Soldato
I think its great for PC that they delayed it and are actually going to make it a decent port. 60fps and supporting 4k res then you have the mods that the PC community will make for it, it'll no doubt be better than the console version singleplayer but I think the online will be filled with hackers.

Associate
I got AW and Diablo 3 on the sat morning. I only get to play fri, sat night as I work nightshift. So it's a real plus to me getting it on the Sat. If it arrives on tues it has to sit there unplayed for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom