Man refused entry to a falconry display, because he had no children with him.

Soldato
I am now unsure which way this thread is swinging. Not wishing to fall foul of the GD mob mentality, please advise whether the herd is still stampeding towards "All pedos are pedos, lock them all up" or is it switching to a post ironic "equal rights for lonely pedos" stance?

Soldato
I am now unsure which way this thread is swinging. Not wishing to fall foul of the GD mob mentality, please advise whether the herd is still stampeding towards "All pedos are pedos, lock them all up" or is it switching to a post ironic "equal rights for lonely pedos" stance?

Don't think we've changed anything all pedos are in fact pedos :D. This is how not all humans are pedos.

Soldato
I have a park near me that has a big climbing frame with bars you could do pull ups on etc. i was talking to my brother about it and we both just realised at that moment we would look creepy as hell if we went there.

It's a shame we are like this in this country. In America they have big parks that anyone can go to and even have some bars set out especially for adults to work out on.

Soldato
I have a park near me that has a big climbing frame with bars you could do pull ups on etc. i was talking to my brother about it and we both just realised at that moment we would look creepy as hell if we went there.

It's a shame we are like this in this country. In America they have big parks that anyone can go to and even have some bars set out especially for adults to work out on.

There's a park near me that actually has a load of exercise machines in it

Associate
All you need to do is look the part to be labeled a Paedo these days. Alone at an event? Paedo! Have no kids? Paedo! Wear non-fashionable clothing? Paedo! Look a bit odd compared to the generic masses? Witch!... err, Paedo! Look at someone the wrong way? Paedo!

The irony is that a true Paedophile probably can disguise themselves quite well amongst there peers and people are in shock when they find out. It isn't always the dirty Grandad. Brain dead idiots always judge and label people from what they see on the outside.

Soldato
The irony is that a true Paedophile probably can disguise themselves quite well amongst there peers and people are in shock when they find out. It isn't always the dirty Grandad. Brain dead idiots always judge and label people from what they see on the outside.
But what if the paedo knows that we know that he knows not to dress like a paedo? How does that paedo then dress?

uv

uv

Soldato
Security footage of a peadophile disguised as a school. He’s been getting away with it in Sheffield for twelve years. Do you know him? Have you seen him? Please call.

V F

V F

Soldato
Some of the replies are entertaining. It's like listening to, Dara Ó Briain. Without the animation and accent.

Soldato
I love how this is allowed, massive amount of sexism allowed as per usual.
If we banned women from swimming pools for their perchance to drowning kids in water, we'd have mumsnet all on there periods.

Its bad enough practising photography in public as it is, I have been called a peado three times so far this year, once when cops were called and I had to prove my innocence. The fact I was doing macro photography at the time kinda helped my case.

I now take my girlfriend when photographing in public....

Back
Top Bottom