Far Cry 4 due this November

Soldato
I don't think this will look very good on PS4, as a multi plat game it hasn't been designed for the console. It will probably look okay but in places it will suffer from jaggies, low res textures and bad FPS. The PC version will look 100 times better and best of all, it will be moddable/tweakable.

Last edited:
Soldato
I really want to play it loved FC3 however I vowed never to buy a Ubi****e game ever again after the Watchdogs saga.

Also uPlay - by the old gods and the new whoever designed this need to be sacked.

This.

Will never pre-order, might pick it up when it's £5 or free with something else I buy.

Associate
The pricing is the main thing putting me off this.

I got FC3 with my graphics card for free and it was a real suprise.
I think I will wait for it to drop in price.

Could ask for it for xmas, but I doubt the disc based game avoids Uplay so would rather wait and download it.

Soldato
The pricing is the main thing putting me off this.

I got FC3 with my graphics card for free and it was a real suprise.
I think I will wait for it to drop in price.

Could ask for it for xmas, but I doubt the disc based game avoids Uplay so would rather wait and download it.

It can be had for £25 on key sites.

Soldato
Saw this at the Eurogamer Expo. Look like the same old cut & paste job that was FC3. Wasn't impressed at all, even though the game was as colourful as it's predecessor. Can't recall what platform it was running on but it looked quite smooth to watch.

Soldato
It will be much the same as FC3, open up parts of the map to uncover missions, do missions, make items along the way to help. More of the same but with better graphics and storyline if easily fine with me. Can't wait to explore the new world.

Back
Top Bottom