** The Official Space Flight Thread - The Space Station and Beyond **

Soldato
Will be very interesting to see what sort of data it starts sending back,

Crazy when you think a bunch of evolved apes on a rock, managed to make a machine that flew 510 million kilometers, and landed itself onto the surface of a comet... it boggles the mind when you look at what we can achieve when we work together.

Soldato
Will be very interesting to see what sort of data it starts sending back,

Crazy when you think a bunch of evolved apes on a rock, managed to make a machine that flew 510 million kilometers, and landed itself onto the surface of a comet... it boggles the mind when you look at what we can achieve when we work together.

And that is the key to solving the worlds problems. Collaboration on all fronts from every man, woman and child on this planet.

smr

smr

Soldato
Absolutely incredible, I've still got goosebumps on my arms and chills flowing through me! When you read the details and enormity of what has been achieved it's absolutely mind blowing.

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
ESA Rosetta Mission retweeted
ESA Operations @esaoperations · 7m 7 minutes ago
More analysis of @Philae2014 telemetry indicates harpoons did not fire as 1st thought. Lander in gr8 shape. Team looking at refire options

Man of Honour
OP
ESA Rosetta Mission @ESA_Rosetta · 6m 6 minutes ago

Hang on in there Philae! MT @Philae2014: I’m on the surface but my harpoons did not fire. My team now trying to determine why. #CometLanding

We should get first pics in around 30 minutes time.

Back
Top Bottom