PES 2015

Associate
Extract the file> copy on memory stick that is formatted to fat 32, then on your PS4 menu go to settings >application saved data management>saved data on USB storage device> copy to system storage.

The second arsenal kit colours are bit to bright.

Doesn't work mate. :( After copying my edit files to a usb, and then putting your bin files in the folder it displayed on the ps4 and allowed me to attempt to copy. However it states this file belongs to another when trying, so it must be tied to your username. Shame! :(

Permabanned
Is it just me or does the final game feel very different to the demo? It's not as fluid or fun and for me feels closer to PES14 but with slightly better turning and response times..

Soldato
Is it just me or does the final game feel very different to the demo? It's not as fluid or fun and for me feels closer to PES14 but with slightly better turning and response times..

A demo is never the final product remember, the demo might be great but you don't always get what you had in the demo once the final game is out.

Caporegime
Doesn't work mate. :( After copying my edit files to a usb, and then putting your bin files in the folder it displayed on the ps4 and allowed me to attempt to copy. However it states this file belongs to another when trying, so it must be tied to your username. Shame! :(
Tried editing them on a PC to attempt to get them to match? Shot in the dark as no doubt not saved as plain text

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
OP
Heads up to all sky customers don't buy this game if you want to play online.... I have spoken to Konami Support U.K (01253 885583) they said they are aware of the issue with Sky broadband and the dev team are looking into it

Permabanned
A demo is never the final product remember, the demo might be great but you don't always get what you had in the demo once the final game is out.

I am totally aware of that, especially concerning PES demos but the final game for me is nothing like the demo. It feels like PES14 again where as the demo had a certain feel to it that has been lost. You expect the demo and the final product to differ but not to that extent.

Associate
Well I'm moving my copy on, not gelling with it at all. Played it for most of today, won the champions league which was lacklustre to be fair. Ah well at least i've tried it. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
You can alway increase the speed, on its default settings seem just fine but everyone had their own preference.

Last edited:

pds

pds

Associate
It's very sad to see PES 2015 still suffers with the High Latency issue.

Pes has had this for quite a few years now. Even if I play a player 30 miles from where I live it feels like I'm playing him via Tokyo.

It's certainly not a direct connection between the players. The data must be pinged through a server somehwhere too far away. If you play a few games online then switch back to offline its like two different games.

They always fob you off with the port configuration thing which has nothing to do with lagg or latency. Ports are purely about making the connection to the other player.

You will notice it has the same feeling as remote play "almost but not quite right".

Maybe one day they will finally get it right. I love the game offline.

Associate
MyClub Players are ......

M. Neuer, D. Alaba and M. Gotze ...

not bad, but i think happy_2008 made me unlucky :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom