****The Nintendo 3DS Thread****

Associate
Just picked up a White 3ds XL with mario 3d built in and made up with it, really liking the colour !
So.... Recommendations for some good eshop games please?
Also some good 3ds games, I'm sure there have been some cools games released that I won't know about?
Looking forward to the zelda games on this :D

Associate
I think I might pick up a 2DS next week, maybe the one with Pokemon Omega Ruby. Trying out my mate's 3DS XL atm, and I'm not using the 3D functionality at all. Just want the cheapest option to be able to play some of the 3DS titles.

Then I'll pick up Zelda as my free game. Might also throw in a copy of Smash Bros in there too!

Last edited:
Soldato
Ordered a new 3ds xl from Australia. Xmas gift from the missus though so no using it for a month :(.

Was going to do the same but I like to register my DS consoles when Nintendo do their free game promotions and I know it wont work for non UK 3DS's consoles:( So I'm going to wait until the official UK release.

Associate
No UK release date yet i dont think. But japan have stopped making the old 3DS XL version. So if people can hold off, then i would. it'll be most likely Q1 2015. Sooner the better though!

Back
Top Bottom