PES 2015

Soldato
OP
Updated player stats are out and the option to select similar rated teams to play vs online. Coins have been added to myClub store. Don't think their is fix out yet for sky bb users yet :(

Associate
i'm liking how they inform everyone when taking the servers down for maintenance or when the server down due to other problems they give everyone GP points.

No live update screen gone at long last :)

things are being fixed pretty quick, nice change from the games so far this year been a massive let down,

Associate
Are they planning to add 2 v 2 online in online divisions mode? Apparently it's something you can do on the PS3 version. Seems bizarre you can't on the PS4.

i like the following features:

2v2 online, 2v1 (cpu) and 1v1 Myclub against a friend so i can win against happy_2008 :)

Soldato
Hmmm... had an exceptionally irritating session against CPU tonight, I'm finding it really annoying how the CPU players merely have to waltz past your players in possession and the ball magically transfers to their feet, whereas my players will struggle to take possession in the most simple situations.
I just had a game where one of my players leapt in the air to let an opposition pass through, rather than intercept it!

Soldato
OP
Anyone play myClub much online? How much money do you get for win? I'm playing vs COM at the moment as can't get online thanks to konami, seems like waste of time I can't save much money and the keep getting crappy players.
Not enjoying this random ball crap they should at least give us the option to pick the position of player.

Associate
I can't get matched to any opponents at all, so I'm pretty much stuck playing vs COM.

Also, I'm guessing Share Play is not compatible with PES 2015 yet as I was unable to get it working over the weekend.

Soldato
I can't get matched to any opponents at all, so I'm pretty much stuck playing vs COM.

Also, I'm guessing Share Play is not compatible with PES 2015 yet as I was unable to get it working over the weekend.

I played 2 hours of share play (in 2 sessions) the other day, worked perfectly, I was the "streamee" (official term) and the tech really impressed me, first "next gen" experience I've had this generation

Soldato
OP
It works! I can play online wooooho! the guys over at Tokyo fixed the issues with sky broadband it seems.

Last edited:
Soldato
Add Metalface Mark on Xbox one if anyone wants to play, have sacked off Fifa for it now, as much as I enjoy Fifa, it's too confusing to play two different football games!

As for next generation, while the game is great the graphics are horrific !

Soldato
OP
Anyone interested in buying PES on the PS4 or Xbox One check amazon @ 6.30pm should be a nice deal on.

Edit: £24.99 !- Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 PS4/Xbox one @ Amazon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom