Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

Soldato
I bought two of those Android XBMC (Kodi) players yesterday. One for myself and one for a family member.

If it can play uncompressed blu rays then I'll be happy, and will keep it. If not then I'll just return it.
It will be an excellent machine to run emulators on though! Can use it to play PSX and N64 games :D!

Soldato
I bought two of those Android XBMC (Kodi) players yesterday. One for myself and one for a family member.

If it can play uncompressed blu rays then I'll be happy, and will keep it. If not then I'll just return it.
It will be an excellent machine to run emulators on though! Can use it to play PSX and N64 games :D!

Which one was it, and how much?

Associate
I couldn't be bothered buying the Evolution bench and returning the Scewfix one to save a whole £4! So I bought some Crocs instead.

Associate
Got the Lowerpro camera bag this morning for £47 - best price online is about £90, and it's far cheaper than previous amazon prices on camelcamelcamel, so pretty happy with that.

Soldato
OP
This is entirely incorrect apart from the emboldened statement.

I have been planning to buy a bottle of 21 year old El Dorado since last night, it is most certainly not tat and I will definitely 'use' it. :D

You're right though, I don't need it.

How much was that? It was completely disappeared when I looked on my phone. Couldn't even see it as being sold out :/

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Kinda hoping that Skylanders Trap might be on sale but I doubt it will be. My god that stuff is expensive. Start pack £50, Characters £15 each, traps £15 for three and it just goes on and on.

Associate
Karcher pressure washer and electric bluetooth tooth brush purchased this morning. Closing Amazon tab now ... must stop!

Back
Top Bottom