GTA V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think the visuals on ps4 are very good. I had this on release last year for the 360 but my old fat model finally packed in when I was only 10% of the way into the game so I sold it.

So, semi double dipping, This ps4 version feels like how the game should always have been! I am however slightly struggling with only 30fps and awful input lag after gaming on a ROG Swift for the last 2 months. That monitor spoils everything else for gaming.

Last edited:
Associate
Of course the PC version will be capable of 60 fps, given you have capable hardware?

It will also be a good port, bare in mind that the PS4/Xbone use the same architecture as the PC, and if Max Payne 3 is anything to go by (awesome PC port) it will be nice!

Hopefully they will also allow proper mirrors while inside the car...

Caporegime
I wouldn't count on it being a good port just because the new consoles are more like PC architecture, haven't there already been shoddy next gen ports? That being said I wouldn't expect R* to screw this up, they've took their time, any other company would have released it in a poor state and hoped patches and drivers would eventually fix it. Cough, watchdogs, cough.

Associate
Well, I would, same architecture does count for a lot...

No shoddy "next gen" PC ports that I've seen?

Initially Far Cry 4 was pretty poor preforming, but new driver revisions/patches fixed that.

Dragon Age Inquisition run's beautifully on my PC

And I expect GTA V to be the same.

Soldato

Initially Far Cry 4 was pretty poor preforming, but new driver revisions/patches fixed that.

"Next gen" is basically a synonym for buggy terrible releases, with some massive day-one updates added in for good measure (15gb day-one Halo update :o)

Soldato

You make a massive blanket statement and then back it up with 2 cherry picked bits of "evidence"? :rolleyes:

Lords of the Fallen, Watch Dogs, AC4?

Besides hasn't the PC version of GTA V been built from the ground up instead of ported?

Add dead rising and that need for speed game to that list.

And if you can find a reliable source (eg not wccftech) for GTA V PC not being a port I still wouldn't believe it. Standard pre release bull to drive sales.

Until the game is released there is no point getting your hopes up.

(I know it sounds like I am hating but I am just trying to apply some logic to the situation. I love GTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom