Assetto Corsa

Associate
Ok, sounds good. Look forward to the consumer version coming out. I got vertigo when playing war thunder when I went to EGX this year so was worried that there might have been something similar.

Associate
im thinking it might be a fault with my system somewhere im getting seriously bad drops in fps in other titles both steam and origin aswell so frustrating ive put a thread in general hardware hopefully find a solution want to get on the track and join a league

Associate
right, about to bite the bullet on a wheel and assetto, any recommendations for wheelstands/frames

I had a wheelstand pro and as I will be using clutch I dont want a centre post.

I was checking out the ionrax and GT Omega, anyone tried either of these?

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
wow 300zx, used to own one, will have to get that!!!! once I learned how to!?

Another question, I just bought a G27 and its amazing. Wow, its changed to game 100% though I dont have to turn the g27 wheel much to get huge amounts of turn on the game. How can I make it more realistic? I tried adjusting the gamma etc... but nothing seems to really do it?

Man of Honour
wow 300zx, used to own one, will have to get that!!!! once I learned how to!?

Another question, I just bought a G27 and its amazing. Wow, its changed to game 100% though I dont have to turn the g27 wheel much to get huge amounts of turn on the game. How can I make it more realistic? I tried adjusting the gamma etc... but nothing seems to really do it?

Download tracks and cars from here.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/assetto-corsa.1/

Unzip them, then transfer the unzipped folder to

Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars or tracks

Make sure the Logitech profiler has the box ticked to allow games to make changes.

Then use the in game configuration wizard.

I think the Logitech profiler defaults to 240 degrees of rotation, so you may need to change that to 900 degrees. It's been a few years since I owned one so someone else might correct me.

Associate
G27 - sorted (thank you Black Friday)
Assetto corsa - downloading
Raceseat - damn snipers on ebay

so gonna be set up on my desk for now, looking forward to driving (I put playing but sounded wrong) in about an hour :)

Any must download mods/tweaks etc before I jump in?

Last edited:
Associate
a raceroom rr2000 went for £202 today I bottled it at 200 grrrrr

loving the game already but I have realised I suck! 1.57 round Monza in the M3 GT2 = pants although only had 3 laps and 1st time in it so sub 1:50 is my target tonight lol

fps is stupid numbers on max almost everything and looks great. DA:I is losing out for a few weeks I reckon :)

Back
Top Bottom