$$$$$ BLACK FRIDAY: ENGAGE! $$$$$

Associate
Done!

SuperFlower Leadex GOLD 650W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply - White @ £74.99 inc VAT

CA-024-SF_400.jpg

Awesome thanks Gibbo - bought!

Associate
Um when I ordered my 730 there were 10+ in stock and just recieved this from my enquiry ticket re; Intel SSD

"Im afraid that the 2nd delivery we were getting hasnt materialised as our supplier has let us down and as a result we wont be restocking the drives. The only option is to amend or cancel the order sir. "

So OC didn't have them in stock when they put the deal up?

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Um when I ordered my 730 there were 10+ in stock and just recieved this from my enquiry ticket re; Intel SSD

"Im afraid that the 2nd delivery we were getting hasnt materialised as our supplier has let us down and as a result we wont be restocking the drives. The only option is to amend or cancel the order sir. "

So you didn't have them in stock or what?

Intel gave us a set amount to sell, they sold so quick the website failed to keep up and in the 15 minutes it took to update about 50 orders too many came in as it was so popular.

We've asked Intel if they can help but so far no luck.

OcUK Staff
OP
My order still printed in the warehouse(I have bought it on Thursday). Is it normal?

The warehouse are massively behind at the moment, so we are about a whole day behind at present. They worked all over the weekend to try and clear it, but the sales did not drop off at all at the weekend or today, so lots to do.

But I would call sales just to make sure there is no payment or out of stock issue. :)

Associate
Intel gave us a set amount to sell, they sold so quick the website failed to keep up and in the 15 minutes it took to update about 50 orders too many came in as it was so popular.

We've asked Intel if they can help but so far no luck.

If I haven't received an email about it by now, should I be worried?

I'm pretty sure a forum member who ordered after me got them delivered, so I would be a bit disappointed if I miss out just because I did a bigger order including a few other out of stock items.

Associate
Update on IntelSSDGate (need a better name....)

Thank you for your recent order with Overclockers UK, your custom is appreciated.

I'm afraid that an item that you have ordered from us which we were running during the Black Friday promotion is no longer available. The item that we have listed below was online at a special price with limited stock, and further stock was expected but we have been let down by our supplier resulting in a number of pending orders which we are unable to supply. This item is listed below:

Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps Internal Solid State Drive (SSDSC2BP480G410)

The only options available in this instance is to amend to an alternative product of your choice or cancel this item from the order. If there is an alternative that you would like we will certainly look into offering a discount on the item, and apply free delivery on the pending order.

Please contact us as soon as possible to advise how you would like to proceed in this instance and accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience has been caused. If we don't receive a reply with-in 7 working days from the date of this email we will remove and cancel this item from the order, or cancel the order if no other items are present.

Kind Regards,

Overclockers UK
Customer Services Department

Caporegime
Just got the no stock email for the 730. I ordered way before it went in stock : /

Also, the money was actually taken off my card (not reserved, actually charged and taken) on Friday.

I am a bit peeved to be honest, mainly because it has taken till 16:45 on Monday to actually tell me after ordering Thursday evening. 10+ in stock when I ordered.

Last edited:
Associate
The warehouse are massively behind at the moment, so we are about a whole day behind at present. They worked all over the weekend to try and clear it, but the sales did not drop off at all at the weekend or today, so lots to do.

But I would call sales just to make sure there is no payment or out of stock issue. :)
Yeah they must be - i've never had an order late in 10 years from ocuk, but i ordered a second keyboard on Saturday and i still don't even have an email to say it's been sent out yet!

Associate
ordered at 8:10, item went out of stock at around 11pm on the website

just got the cancellation notice email, only ordered 1

:\

Back
Top Bottom