FIFA 15

Soldato
Ok guys, so to simplify, earn coins properly by just playing? How do you guys do it? Do you buy and sell players all the time to make coins? i.e. buy at low cost, sell higher? Or do you you buy packs using just PSN/XBOX credit? If you do, then what's the point in coins? I don't understand why we even have them? Does the PSN/XBOX credit on your account nuy you a certain amount of coins? If so then why do these coin sellers exist if you can essentially buy what you need using normal credit means?

Sorry, I don't do FUT that much, just learning.

Don
You can buy packs with either Microsoft points (bought using real money) or with coins.
You amass coins by playing games, winning leagues and tournaments.
You build up your coins by trading, buy a cheap player, sell for more. This can be down to luck or if you have enough time/knowledge for trading.
If you get lucky buying a pack and pull a Messi/Ronaldo and sell them you will have over 2 million coins.

The reason people buy coins is that they're usually after a specific player and buying packs is a gamble.

Soldato
Right ok Andy thanks. So the reason people buy coins illegally is because they get a better deal using cheaply bought coins, than buying packs with MS points/PSN Store points direct?

Am I also correct in that once you get a messi/ronaldo or whatever good player, they don't last forever? My lad says you can't keep them forever and only last so many games. That right? Or is he doing it wrong?

Soldato
By the way, just want to point out I don't want my lad to spend ANYTHING on FIFA really in an ideal world. To be honest, I'm annoyed by any "pay to win" games nowadays as they clearly make a killing from a lot of people that want to "compete" online using real money. But it seems with FUT, there is some expectation that to really enjoy it and do well, you either need a shed load of time or real money to amass enough coins? That fair to say?

Caporegime
People buy coins because the card weight (chance of getting) the top players is extremely low. Unless you're a lucky so and so like nemtizz and pull a special Messi twice :p

Once you pull a player you can keep him for as long as you want, same as if you buy one.

To enjoy FUT you don't need to spend anything, there's a tonne of overpowered cheap players. The better your team the more you find your opponents will go tryhard mode against you and play an awful playstyle just to win and message you.

Don
Players don't expire. You have them forever.

Who's everyone's favourite RF? Changing stuff, had Robben and Bale, fancy a change. Don't mind if they're right footed neither just someone to cause a nuisance.

Soldato
Got a PS4 and Fifa over the weekend, trying to adjust the way I defend. I just played a game where my opponent scored twice from kick off with a long shot. Is this some sort of glitch? I ask this because apart from scoring these goals he was pretty poor.

Soldato
Never seen anyone score a long shot from kick off. Seen plenty of chumps just charge through your entire team and score from kick off. Though not so much once you learn how to stop them.

Ah ok fair enough. Just thought it was weird that he scored 2 goals from kick off that way, beat him 7-2 so every kick off he attempted it again, at least half of them forced my keeper to make a save.

Back
Top Bottom