When do you get paid this month?

Soldato
I think it's the 20th this month. Usually the 25th. The only problem with being paid early over the holidays is that January can seem like a very long month if the splurge all your spare cash at Christmas or in the sales.

Associate
Getting paid on the 18th. Time to plan the annual trip to the German Market in Kingston. Mind you we don't normally get much shopping done... its mostly eating and drinking. ;) :)

Soldato
pfft, last working day of the month every month. That means this month I get paid on the 31st. Doesn't bother me though I've already bought my xmas presents for family and other stuff.

Soldato
Same day as usual, last Friday of the month (which in this case is a bank holiday, so the day before [which is also a bank holiday, so the day before]) :p

OP, don't fall into the consumerist trap of feeling obligated to buy people presents you can't afford.

Soldato
We get paid on the 25th of every month, brought forward to the Friday before if that lands on a weekend.

However, December pay is always brought forward so people can get their bonus before Christmas. This year that's Friday 19th. They don't have to do it but it's nice of them.

Soldato
Some companies like to run their payroll early for some reason, I never got that.

I suspect that it is because the finance people want to disappear off on leave so want to get it done early, (at least that's how it seems here as whilst pay day is only being moved due to falling on a weekend all the the various monthly paper work things have to be in a couple of weeks early ...)

Back
Top Bottom