12months 0%

Man of Honour
Nooooooooo!! Just when I was toying with the idea of a MacBook Pro for myself as well! The sneaky buggers, they knew! THEY KNEW!!!

EDIT - Can you get the 0% finance offer in store or is it online only?

Last edited:
Associate
I CRUMBLED!!! Couldnt resist. Here was my train of thought.

Although having a 2 year contract. i still buy a new phone every year(not got one this year yet though). BUT, i don't NEED a new phone. I do need a new tablet though. So i was gonna get an ipad air 2. But i decided to get a new phone, then i can sell my current(HTC One)phone and i've got a iphone 4s still to sell and then that should roughly be half the price of the new ipad that i can get in January. Problem solved!

Plus, from August onwards i can upgrade my phone, so i'll wait for the new iphone to come out, sell my 6 and that should give me £400+(going by Apples depreciation) to play with since the phone will be paid off in october (10 month loan)

method in the madness i hope! :)

Associate
Nooooooooo!! Just when I was toying with the idea of a MacBook Pro for myself as well! The sneaky buggers, they knew! THEY KNEW!!!

EDIT - Can you get the 0% finance offer in store or is it online only?

I asked this question - only online was the answer.

I caved and went for a new mbp - eek! Arriving on Tuesday.

Soldato
///looks at late 2013 RMBP///

looks old need new shiny shiny

damn you apple stop tempting me with stuff i don't need

Soldato
OP
///looks at late 2013 RMBP///

looks old need new shiny shiny

damn you apple stop tempting me with stuff i don't need

Same feeling haha, but my laptop is starting to crap out so have a genius bar appointment. Hopefully get it replaced and that will stop the temptation. Really thinking its worth holding out to broadwell before even looking at upgrading.

Soldato
I got an iPad air last year. I'm quite tempted with an iPhone 6 now, but I just bought a Z3 and am pretty happy with it. My 2011 MBP could do with updating though...........

Back
Top Bottom