Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
As Dean Martin sang once --- "Baby it's cold outside"

After a few month's of slowly worming his way closer Ronnie is almost in hot seat.

She still hiss's and spit's at him occasionally but it's now for show.

410514821.jpg

Dave

Associate
Both come from the same litter - white mother, unknown dads! One looks tabby, the other tortoise shell. George on the left is smallest of the litter and seemed so relaxed when we met him. Daisy on the right was trying to explore.

Not coming home quite yet as still with mum.

v5ag4n.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Sadly had to take our cat Sasha to the vets for the last time today at the grand old age of 17 - had been managing CKD and thyroid issues for the last year and eventually it all caught up and was pretty clear it was time for her to go. Wife is pretty upset as she's had her all those years - I was never really a cat person but this was a very cool cat :)

WetMEyfl.jpg
PVpZ6Ojl.jpg.png

she was gorgeous ..Rip Sasha. putting them down is never easy but sometimes is best.

Soldato
Soldato
My cat Millie is currently sitting at the window fascinated by the falling snow. She was initially sat outside on the window ledge but I felt that the temptation to jump at a particularly large flake was a distinct possibility and as we are on the first floor with concrete below I decided she can enjoy the spectacle from the safety of behind glass.

GShFxFN.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom