Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Can these things use the desktop version of youtube and still watch posted videos? Since the Google faggets got their hands on it i have been stuck to using the mobile version with max 720p on ios, on the desktop version 99% of the videos just say unavailable on this device. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yes, it's just standard Windows 8.1

Man of Honour
Horses for courses, how much have you spent on Feeder tat?

It's not horses for course at all, £4500 for a lego set would be absolutely ridiculous but it seems fairly obvious he didn't pay that for it - he didn't buy it from that Amazon seller he bought it somewhere else.

Somebody has just posted a link to a seller offering it at bonkers money for no apparent reason.

The RRP was £350.

Associate
[TW]Fox;27314351 said:
It's not horses for course at all, £4500 for a lego set would be absolutely ridiculous but it seems fairly obvious he didn't pay that for it - he didn't buy it from that Amazon seller he bought it somewhere else.

Somebody has just posted a link to a seller offering it at bonkers money for no apparent reason.

The RRP was £350.

Actually, it is horses for courses. It may seem ridiculous to you as you don't have any interest / collect Lego, but I do, so i'm willing to pay a premium for discontinued sets knowing full well I could make my money back and them some if my circumstances change. It's no different to someone collecting something else, whatever that might be, you generally pay a premium for sought after items.

I didn't cost four and half grand.

Caporegime
[TW]Fox;27314351 said:

The RRP was £350.

People thought it was stupid for plastic tat at £350 or £700 or £1000. I have seen them go for stupid amounts. It's not like he will lose money on it, until the release a new one.....

This one made me laugh...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/lego-1017...UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&hash=item25993c2f0b

Slipped through the net at £140, seller got neg feedback for not sending. I reckon I'd have done similar ;)

I think it's a lovely model. Worth the £350 rrp to me but no more as it would be played with by my son. Not interested in displaying it.

Man of Honour
Actually, it is horses for courses. It may seem ridiculous to you as you don't have any interest / collect Lego, but I do,

Actually I do, Lego is awesome. I have a fully built example of set 8043 right behind me as I type this :p

I didn't cost four and half grand.

Exactly! That was my point, you didn't pay £4.5k for it so I felt it useful to point it out as people had already begun foaming at the mouth :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom