Poll: *** Google Nexus 6 ***

Which colour & memory size are you going to get?

• White - 32GB

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Blue - 32GB

Votes: 77 36.3%
  • White - 64GB

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Blue - 64GB

Votes: 66 31.1%

• Total voters
Soldato
Hmm, now I'm rooted I have a dilemma. I use the three in touch app for calls over WiFi. But this doesn't work with root. I used to use xposed but it doesn't work with art at the mo. Anyone know any other way to hide root from certain apps?

kbc

kbc

Associate
We know how the Nexus 5 white looked like, here's a better picture of it. Maybe my camera setting on the Z2 makes it look a little too dirty grey. But it's definitely NOT the white of the Nexus 5. Maybe that's what they mean by "Cloud" white.

qUkprK0.jpg

Last edited:

kbc

kbc

Associate
Think I'd need to see if in person to really make a decision on whether I like the cloud white or not.

Yep. But someone with a proper camera should take a photo of their Nexus 6 in "Cloud White". :D I'm no professional but per all the reviews of the blue catching finger prints - I don't regret this purchase. :D

Sorry no photos of the front yet, will start using it only when the case and perhaps a screen shield comes. :D Staying in box for now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmmm that white kind of looks murky. A few scratches and it will look a mess. Tempted to cancel the white now go for the blue :/

Tempted to order a blue one from CPW. Would i need to deal with CPW or Google if it was faulty or developed a fault?!

Last edited:
Associate
Vodafone just sent shipping notification, delivery tomorrow!

So after being promised a few times I'll have the phone within 24 hours, after telling me it'll be a few days I then get DPD saying it'll be 24 hours :D

Associate
Anything to do with the disc, installing or updating applications was a big delay. Opening applications would just hang for a couple of seconds, boot up is very slow.

Must be then,mine is really quick when doing all of that.

Thankfully I disabled it all when I unlocked it so I didn't have to go through the pain of wiping the phone.

Back
Top Bottom