Poll: *** Google Nexus 6 ***

Which colour & memory size are you going to get?

• White - 32GB

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Blue - 32GB

Votes: 77 36.3%
  • White - 64GB

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Blue - 64GB

Votes: 66 31.1%

• Total voters
Associate
qUkprK0.jpg [/QUOTE]

I've got the blue but I much prefer grey over bright white, I think it looks well smart. Bright white phones look either to feminine or tacky to me, silver trim look well tasty next to the grey as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hopefully I will have better luck with dpd tonight. Waited all afternoon for my delivery, nothing. Rang them up and arranged to collect from the depot, by 9pm the driver was still not back and they had no number for him!

I'm hoping I can escape from work at some point this afternoon to go get it!

Soldato
B4aOOD0CMAASkYx.jpg

I can confirm my O2 PAYG Nexus 6 is not SIM locked... :)

I don't really know why people are worried about this performance due to encryption 'issue', this thing is soooo slick!

Soldato
yeah I'm wondering what the performance boost will be if I took the encryption off as at the moment, it's perfect, I have no complaints.

[IM]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4aOOD0CMAASkYx.jpg[/IMG]

I can confirm my O2 PAYG Nexus 6 is not SIM locked... :)

I don't really know why people are worried about this performance due to encryption 'issue', this thing is soooo slick!

I left mine encrypted for 48hrs and YOU DO notice the lag. If you have come from something like a S3 probably not but any 2013 phone you will.

Mine flys now!

Soldato
I'm 6'3 and 19½ stone... it would take a brave mugger!

But of course :) I'll post my unboxing in the next couple of hours.

Could you please check out some games/popular apps with the default device and see how performance is please Andy? Starting to worry that the nexus 6 might be a gimped product but that's hopefully just because I keep reading all the scare mongering articles.

Associate
Could you please check out some games/popular apps with the default device and see how performance is please Andy? Starting to worry that the nexus 6 might be a gimped product but that's hopefully just because I keep reading all the scare mongering articles.

I was playing asphalt 8 last night on max and it played nicely. Also Antutu video benchmark was running smoothly at QHD.

Haven't tried any other games but the specs inside should be more than enough to cope.

Back
Top Bottom