Pointless TV show

Permabanned
I do enjoy watching pointless, daytime TV has come on leaps and bounds since I was a teenager but considering they always 'survey 100 people' has anyone ever been surveyed by pointless, or for that matter family fortunes?

Permabanned
OP
Perhaps captcha gives us the answers? I did read an interesting article where the old books scanned by google put the words that can't be deciphered into captcha, but that's a debate for another time.

Soldato
They've actually talked about this on the program and they say they're early evening not daytime TV.

I do enjoy it and that's mostly down to the banter, that's the word used correctly and not used to try and make something like sexual assault sound ok, between the 2 hosts.

Soldato
I think they ask people Stupid Street sometimes given some of the low scores to easy questions. The other night they wanted Team GB gold medal winners from London 2012 and the results were shocking.

Soldato
I think they ask people Stupid Street sometimes given some of the low scores to easy questions. The other night they wanted Team GB gold medal winners from London 2012 and the results were shocking.

Its even worse than you think because the non-celebrity episodes on currently are repeats. I can't remember exactly how old they were, but it was something like late 2012 or early 2013, so the Olympics would have been even fresher in their minds.

One

One

Soldato
They ask the audience and then weight it if there's more or less than 100 people.

I hate how small the jackpot is. Just make it £25k and don't bother doing the roll-over malarky.

Soldato
I watched Countdown today and that Nick guy from the Apprentice was on.

He has no presenting skills!! So cold and scripted!

yup, i watched it the other week and couldn't help but cringe at his forced conversation with rachel riley. he's been doing it ages but there is no chemistry/rapport at all. bring back whitely. even in his current state (dead), he's more animated than nick will ever be. :p

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
yup, i watched it the other week and couldn't help but cringe at his forced conversation with rachel riley. he's been doing it ages but there is no chemistry/rapport at all. bring back whitely. even in his current state (dead), he's more animated than nick will ever be. :p

Agreed! It was very uncomfortable viewing.

BB x

Associate
It struck me the other day that this program (Pointless) is like the complete opposite of Family Fortunes. When you think about it, FF was all about naming the most commonly given answers, and Pointless is about finding answers that as few as possible thought of...

Back
Top Bottom