Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My parents used to get me that when I was younger, never stopped me as I actually got used to the taste of that stuff! :o

Same. I had it when I was young to stop me sucking my thumb...I just learned to like in in the end. Good luck to you though, sir. I go through phases of biting my nails, and I'd rather not tbh. I've pretty much never needed to cut my fingernails in my life because of on off nail biting, though.

Well that's everything about me, everyone

Permabanned
I remember considering buying that stupidly powerful laser wicked lasers did a couple years ago and I was right through to waiting on it being dispatched when I finally realised "what the hell am I going to actually do with?" and cancelled the order.

Soldato
SPOMBdq.jpg

Lovely beard trimmer. Takes it down nice and quickly. Lifesaver. Hopefully will work for a few years!

I got one also from amazon black friday,its got a 5 year guarantee so should be ok :)

My old 20 year old clippers are still going strong,wanted a cordless set now but will keep the others for emergency.

Soldato
So been with the Mrs now for pretty much 10 years, today i went looking for a Christmas present and walked out with something totally different:

photo hosting

Possibly the most expensive bit of jewlery I am ever likely to buy.

All i have to do now is sober up and work out how to pop the question.

just looked up the price. :eek:

Recently bought for brother in law

Associate
Epic discount... have asked for the 2W blue Arctic from my mum for christmas... lol

Nice. I was looking at that one but couldn't justify the extra cash (£114 for the 1.4+ vs £229 for the 2.0) for what turns out to be 400mw difference according to the calibration test paperwork. My 1.4w+ is showing 1.6 on there.

If anyone's looking on their site, remember the on screen prices are full price. You need to use the FINAL40 code when checking out.

If you complete a safety survey (pretty easy, like 8 multiple choice questions) when checking out you get the 7 piece attachment kit with the different shapes on. It doesn't come as standard.

I just wish I'd picked up an extra pair of shades. Can't really show anyone the full power mode if they can't look at the dot.

Be aware though, delivery time is atrocious. I ordered mine on the 20th of Nov. Only arrived last night. They ship in bulk to a UK distributor and then post from there. To avoid customs issues I'm guessing.

Last edited:
Soldato
DSCF1118sml.jpg

So far so good, need to run a few more games to see how good the positional sound is.

Andi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom