Breaking News: Hostages taken in Sydney

Associate
It's worrying stuff. Chances are the coward will have an explosive device or he will be killed in the event. An easy way out for him. Makes me sick. People who do this kinda thing deserve torture then slow painful death imo.

Soldato
Been reading on Reddit which has been quoting the news sources from Australia that they claim to have devices all around the city but I think that's BS as they want to speak to the PM so probably think that will aid them.

Soldato
OP
Been reading on Reddit which has been quoting the news sources from Australia that they claim to have devices all around the city but I think that's BS as they want to speak to the PM so probably think that will aid them.

I'd imagine they want to speak to the PM to make some absurd demands that can't happen then they'll blow themselves up taking the hostages with them so the Government gets the blame.

Worst case scenario

Associate

Nothing reported on the news here (Melbourne) so would think its BS.

No news coming out of the authorities, they haven't released anything yet, its just camera crews and phone camera footage. which has caught what looks like a ringleader. EDIT: Authorities have just said they have had bomb threats at the Harbor Bridge and Opera House but they think this is more prank than anything. They have been evacuated anyway, as they should.

Still early in the siege.

Last edited:
Caporegime
can't see this threat going away any time soon - pretty much every developed country has a Muslim population within their largest cities and amongst them there will be those prone to being attracted to the full-retard side of their religion, taking a fundamentalist view on things which these days can unfortunately easily lead to being inspired to act upon those fundamentalist views

Soldato
Nothing reported on the news here (Melbourne) so would think its BS.

No news coming out of the authorities, they haven't released anything yet, its just camera crews and phone camera footage. which has caught what looks like a ringleader. EDIT: Authorities have just said they have had bomb threats at the Harbor Bridge and Opera House but they think this is more prank than anything. They have been evacuated anyway, as they should.

Still early in the siege.

Most the source is ABC24 but I don't know if that's Aus channel or not.

Back
Top Bottom