Call of Duty World at War?

Associate
Thinking about giving it a buy on PC, use to really enjoy its online, just wondering if anyone would be able to say how the multilayer is? As in, enough people still playing it to get to play a game. :)

Caporegime
should be a few decent servers up.

there was a online zombie mod server i used to play which was great fun not the normal nazi zombie mod.

Associate
should be a few decent servers up.

there was a online zombie mod server i used to play which was great fun not the normal nazi zombie mod.

Yup zomx it was called, a huge amount of fun, even being the zombie was often fun, providing it wasnt one of those maps where the hunters could hide in a completely safe place, last time I checked server was still up but that was a while back now.

Caporegime
Yup zomx it was called, a huge amount of fun, even being the zombie was often fun, providing it wasnt one of those maps where the hunters could hide in a completely safe place, last time I checked server was still up but that was a while back now.

nah it wasnt zomx ;)

call of duty world at war zombie co op . might be servers still up heres me playing it.

Associate
It never drops to a reasonable price on Steam, lowest I've ever seen it go for is £14.99.. When it hits the £5 barrier than I shall purchase.

Edit: Does anyone know if COD 1 and 2 has much of an online following? Wouldn't mind getting those if the price is right too.

Associate
I only ever had World at War for PS3. COD 1 & 2 on PC though, spent a lot of school nights playing scrimm's/pcw's.

Carentan/Toujane tac-nades will be forever engraved into my brain.

Back
Top Bottom