*** Official Nintendo Wii U thread ***

Soldato
Got my Wii U today, Wifi did not work until the update on Mario 3d world installed but after that it’s working ok. Not played a Mario game since Mario sunshine.

Soldato
What Amiibo have we all got so far then?

I've bagged Kirby, Pikachu, Fox and Link.

I've just spotted somewhere selling the now super-rare Marth - tempted!

Associate
I nearly bought Donkey kong when doing my shopping in sainsburys but decided against it. I don't have Smash bros, is there much use for them outside of SB?

Associate
I've only got the Samus amiibo so far, nice little figure for the price.

I also pre-ordered Toon Link and Mega Man.

I'm not that interested in the digital content side of them but they look great on the nerd station(pc desk area) :D.

Associate
I read that some of the Amiibo's would be limited run. Nintendo would be crazy to stop production on something so popular. I was hoping to collect them all but they're either sold out of ridiculously inflated prices.

Permabanned
No idea if it's true but i've just read on twitter that apparently Captain Toad Treasure Tracker is getting an 2 week early release exclusively at Game.

Ordered 10 minutes ago and the order confirmation email says available on 19/12/14.

Source
https://twitter.com/ValKilmer4Life/status/545344301736427520

Update: It's true, just got another email saying they're processing and will be dispatching soon. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
No idea if it's true but i've just read on twitter that apparently Captain Toad Treasure Tracker is getting an 2 week early release exclusively at Game.

Ordered 10 minutes ago and the order confirmation email says available on 19/12/14.

Source
https://twitter.com/ValKilmer4Life/status/545344301736427520

Update: It's true, just got another email saying they're processing and will be dispatching soon. :)

Excellent, ordered for daughter for xmas :)

Soldato
What Amiibo have we all got so far then?

I've bagged Kirby, Pikachu, Fox and Link.

I've just spotted somewhere selling the now super-rare Marth - tempted!
Well I pre ordered captain falcon ages ago so hopefully get it tomorrow. Despite seeing them in game a week ago but for £15 :O!

Really want bowser and villager, but the prices on the latter are pretty expensive!

Associate
*sigh* Just had an email from ebay saying the company I'd ordered my Wii U from had cancelled the order, despite stringing me along for a couple of weeks now. Gonna have to hit the High Street this weekend, I guess, to ensure I have one for Thursday now.

Back
Top Bottom