*** Antec P380 - AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ***

Associate
Looks good just a couple of questions, will there be a windowless version coming out at any point also what's the space like compared to the old antec 1200? (had a look at the dimensions but the 1200 were cramped behind the mobo tray etc.)

Tossing up between this, the new Be Queit! and the Corsair 750d - the looks are great on the new Antec but the build quality/noise on the two 1200s i've had before make me slightly warry before splashing out on their top of the line case....

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Looks good just a couple of questions, will there be a windowless version coming out at any point also what's the space like compared to the old antec 1200? (had a look at the dimensions but the 1200 were cramped behind the mobo tray etc.)

Tossing up between this, the new Be Queit! and the Corsair 750d - the looks are great on the new Antec but the build quality/noise on the two 1200s i've had before make me slightly warry before splashing out on their top of the line case....

Ace can comment better on the window question but having seen this case in the flesh I can say its a huge improvement over the likes of the 1200, on looks, build quality and most importantly features.

Soldato
OP
The space behind the motherboard tray is much better than the 1200. Plenty of space for routing cables.

There are no plans to release a window less version that I'm aware of, however the P280 case side panel will fit this case perfectly. I can ask my HQ to get some solid side panels in for stocking, if you want.

Klo

Klo

Soldato
This or a Fractal R5? Tricky to choose!

Edt - Just realised the price, it's not that tricky to choose any more! Shame, I picked up the P182 for around £80.

Last edited:
Soldato
I used to love my P180 - looking for a case at the moment and this is looking guuuuud!

Still got my Mini P180 in a box at side of me unused still unsure if i will use it or go with something else. Mrs will slap me silly if i dont use it though hehe :)

Soldato
OP
End of Jan, start of Feb for first stock landing :) OcUK have it on pre-order, I know from their first batch on stock (only small ovlume coming) OcUK have sold a good chunk already. If you want one of the first batch, I recommend you order :)

Back
Top Bottom