Dont park in disabled bays

Associate
Get people park in the bay outside the house which is of course needed for Bethany at 9 years old. If they have no badge which most don't I just let their tyres down. Cant get done for stealing air can you ?

Associate
This old chestnut. You can be done for interfering with a vehicle.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/52/section/22A

(1)

A person is guilty of an offence if he intentionally and without lawful authority or reasonable cause
in such circumstances that it would be obvious to a reasonable person that to do so would be dangerous

Problem solved , get a female child to it , she has reasonable cause as they where over inflated and shes 5 so has no idea its dangerous :D

Soldato
Good on him. He admitted the fine but the council were acting dodgy by not following the correct procedure of waiting 8 hours before lifting the car. They even took away the ticket so he couldn't prove the timings.

I carry a large pair of bolt cutters in my boot for lobbing off clamps but now that private clamping is banned there is not much need for them now.

Associate
Tesco carpark looked wonderful on Christmas eve. Not one regular space available, a congo of vehicles trying to find somewhere to park to do their last minute shopping. 40 minutes to get out of the site, yet, 24 disabled spots just sitting there empty in the middle. Something is not right about that.

Soldato
Tesco carpark looked wonderful on Christmas eve. Not one regular space available, a congo of vehicles trying to find somewhere to park to do their last minute shopping. 40 minutes to get out of the site, yet, 24 disabled spots just sitting there empty in the middle. Something is not right about that.

Shouldn't leave Christmas shopping till 40 minutes before they close. They have been open like 24 hours a day for the past year so why leave it to the last minute. Literally.

Also they have to provide so many disabled spaces by law or something like that depending on the overall size of the car park. It's not just the shop wanting to put in X amount of disabled spaces.

Parent spaces are a con too. I see parents with kids park in them while one parent gets out and goes shopping while the other parent and kids stay in the car waiting. They should use a normal space and free up the parent space for a genuine use. Same goes for disabled spaces where the blue badge holder waits in the car while the non-disabled passenger pops in a shop. (My own grandparents do this).

Soldato
Also they have to provide so many disabled spaces by law or something like that depending on the overall size of the car park. It's not just the shop wanting to put in X amount of disabled spaces.

This is the problem though. Same thing in a Pay and Display in Norwich today, every regular space filled, cars doing laps of the car park looking for a space and less than 10% of the disabled spaces in use.

Back
Top Bottom