*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Are there any HM VoG runs going tonight at any point that i can hop into? Level 31 Warlock.

PSN ID CoreyMcK20

I would also like to do VoG hard, ideally only Atheon but I don't mind starting from oracles. I was hoping to do some Atheon runs on destinyLFG but I cant find people on PSN to add them. Is there a workaround for this?

Associate
I would also like to do VoG hard, ideally only Atheon but I don't mind starting from oracles. I was hoping to do some Atheon runs on destinyLFG but I cant find people on PSN to add them. Is there a workaround for this?

I'd be interested too

ps3ud0 :cool:

PSN is messing up Reeve (no surprise to be honest) it can't find anyone, do any of you guys have anyone else that would be up for raiding tonight?

Soldato
Thought I'll get a list going seeing as over the last couple of days nothing really came to fruition.

Xbox One VoG Hard Run - for Shard / Energies / Raid Weapon RNG chance
Monday (Today!) 19:30 (?)

1) Mr Jones - Level 31 Warlock
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Associate
Thought I'll get a list going seeing as over the last couple of days nothing really came to fruition.

2) Ehhh Mazin - Level 31 Titan
3)
4)
5)
6)

Yeah go on then. Didn't see that many people on yesterday and my connection was a bit iffy, hopefully it'll be fine for this.

I've put my Titan down for now but that may change by tonight if I can get one of the others up to 31.

Last edited:
Associate

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'll join if you guys don't mind! I should hopefully be around. Level 32 titan.

Associate
If there is a Raid coming up for the PS4 VOG i am a level 29 Warlock. I will most probably be available the whole week except the 31st. I dont think i can do Crota's end as i am low level would love to though :p

Id: apostoliskt

Associate
If anyone is doing VoG on hard or Crota on normal I'd be up for it. I can run relic on atheon and I've played up to Crota but not actually killed him.

Synthetic6string is my PSN ID.

I have two 31 warlocks and a 30 titan.

Soldato

3) Martin9887 - Level 32 Titan
4)
5)
6)

Afraid I won't be available, however a colleague and I are wondering if anyone would be interested in a VoG Normal run on Friday?

That's a shame.
I am up for a normal run on Friday if it's going too - I am so short on Shards.

I'll join if you guys don't mind! I should hopefully be around. Level 32 titan.

Well, someone got that quick! :p Of course, the more the merrier!

Associate
Well this internet is pretty hopeless at the minute, frequent disconnects and horrific loading times. I'll give it a few hours to settle but if it doesn't improve then it's probably best that I drop. I'll let you know.

Associate

3) Martin9887 - Level 32 Titan
4) EvilMatt - Level 31 Hunter
5)
6)

Soldato
I'm assuming my lvl29 is to low for a hard run?

29 is fine for a Hard Run, as long as majority of the team is 30+
Looking at tonight's list, I'm sure we can do it without a problem.

The key is to not die as no revives between checkpoints.

Bring your best damaging weapon and you'll stand a good chance :)

Associate
Yeah I don't think this is going to work lads. Can hardly last a 10min strike let alone a 1hr+ raid. It was ok last week but it's been playing up since Friday. Probably best that I step back especially with it being Hard mode and all. Sorry folks :(

Tell your folks to move closer to the internet!

Too many sheep in the way :D. It'll be fine once I get back to my flat, probably looking at Saturday for that though!

Associate
i'm finally a lvl 27 Hunter :) did lots of Crota missions over the weekend and loved it but still need to team up with you guys.

Really want to have a bash on VoG tonight around 8pm as i've not done it yet. Anyone up to hold my hand this evening and give it a run though on Xbone?

Back
Top Bottom