Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
I use a (flat, not griddled) sandwich/panini press to make toast. It toasts it, but keeps it soft in the middle like you say. I describe it as toasting it, but not drying it out, if that makes sense! There's the added benefit of there being a massive margin of error in terms of being able to leave it in for way too long and there being no ill effects... so you can put some on whilst making everything else and you don't have to really worry about it at all.

Good idea... have griddled one already and it makes awesome cheese toasties :)

Associate
Late Christmas present for myself.

DSC_0031.jpg

This'll be my first solo build, looking forward to it.

Soldato
My £20 kettle lasted 10 years before it broke. These are simple enough appliances that should last "forever" anyway.

But these Kitchen Aid ones do look cool, still gulp at the £350 price tag though. You really are paying for the brand name for these.

A bit like Taylor guitars then. ;) :D

Man of Honour
IMG_20150102_171203435_HDR.jpg

M badge everything.

Jokes aside, noticed the other day the wheel guy who fitted the wheels back on the car post-refurb put 2 of the stickers on upside down and I'd actually lost one on the rear wheels probably from too much force, not enough sticky. A new set had to be put on... Correctly this time. Call me anal, ocd or whatever but if it's not right it has to be put right.

Also, for anyone looking for a genius way to remove centre caps without scratching the edges, use one of these, works a treat.

Man of Honour
No point taking the whole wheel off if you just want to take one cap off for whatever reason (damage/replacement), rather than pry in a sharp object and risk scratching the edge of the alloy, just suction it out.

Soldato
IMG_20150102_171203435_HDR.jpg

M badge everything.

Jokes aside, noticed the other day the wheel guy who fitted the wheels back on the car post-refurb put 2 of the stickers on upside down and I'd actually lost one on the rear wheels probably from too much force, not enough sticky. A new set had to be put on... Correctly this time. Call me anal, ocd or whatever but if it's not right it has to be put right.

Also, for anyone looking for a genius way to remove centre caps without scratching the edges, use one of these, works a treat.

You know wheels go round and round... right? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom