***The Official Battlefield 4 Thread***

Associate
I am still playing this on PS4, a bit of a resurgence of late. Great game, not really had the issues other people seem to be complaining about.

I am swagger18 on PSN if you fancy adding me for a few games.

Soldato
I'll be around next week. I work Mon & Tues til 8:30 but I should be on after work and Wed night.
Played one of the new maps - Hammerhead - earlier and thought it was pretty decent.

Wednesday onwards is good for me.

I am still playing this on PS4, a bit of a resurgence of late. Great game, not really had the issues other people seem to be complaining about.

I am swagger18 on PSN if you fancy adding me for a few games.

I'm logging on in a mo to play some GTA, I will send you a friend request.

Soldato
Tried it again last night, still full of bugs, sound problems on the new maps for god sakes.
Dont understand randomly throwing in the rail gun etc, I actually just got bored and turned it off and didn't even play through all the new maps.

Last edited:

CSA

CSA

Associate
hi all , just started playing bf4 on console after playing all the bf series on pc, couple of questions

1. is there a way to set soldier and vehicle aiming sensitivity seperately like you can on pc ? i like my soldier aiming quite low but thats effecting the speed of the turret turns :(

2.can you adjust the mini map zoom on the fly without having to change it it options ?

I suck wang with the pad after years of pc gaming ,are there any tips to getting used to aiming and moving better with the sticks ? :)

Soldato
You will get used to it, I gave up console's when I met BF1942 on the pc over a decade ago. Got a PS4 on release and since then I have got my aim back and it feels good, Just keep playing and you will get the hang of it.

Yup. Best online shooter available right now. I love it I just wish I had more time to play it.

If I was as good as some of the guys I have seen streaming on the ps4 I would stream and youtube for a living.....I love BF4 :D

CSA

CSA

Associate
You will get used to it, I gave up console's when I met BF1942 on the pc over a decade ago. Got a PS4 on release and since then I have got my aim back and it feels good, Just keep playing and you will get the hang of it.

If I was as good as some of the guys I have seen streaming on the ps4 I would stream and youtube for a living.....I love BF4 :D

thanks, when coming from pc did you find you had to set the pad sensitity to low or high ? i can only seem to aim and shoot in a straight line when set to low lol , but obviously that restricts my movement when taking on multiple enemies :(

Back
Top Bottom