Shooting at French Satirical Magazine

Soldato
RIP to the innocent who died.
We are incomplete, no one individual is perfect in this world. Metaphorically speaking, we all have a fuse, some individuals have a long fuse some have a short fuse, if you keep prodding and provoking someone-that someone might prod you back. According to the french secularist, freedom of expression also means to mock others. Yeah, there is a sense of sadness i feel towards those family members or dear friends that had to witness their loved ones held captive and then their lives taken from them, and now they have to carry on without them somehow.

Soldato
Interesting to note how "civil"* the two Charlie killers were. Apparently they let a lot of people go unrelated to magazine, even after being persued to the print works, asking them to leave... It seems they really were targeting only those they believed had wronged them and their religion.

Now just imagine they didn't allow people unrelated to the incident go,
would people be blaming the cartoonist for provoking...or have less sympathy towards him?

Soldato
Yep.

I love the muslim guy on this weeks Question time, he was angry and shocked that not many muslims are coming out complaining.

I'll buy him a pint or two. Top guy.

Have you ever thought that:

1. Joe Muslim wanting to come out and complain have not been given the air time?

2. Christians are not expected to come out and complain about Anders Breivik massacring a load of kids?

3. Catholics didn't come out to complain about the IRA murdering in their name?

4. Christians not expected to come out to apologise for the Christians in the Philippines murdering Muslims?

5. Christians are not expected to come out to apologise for the Christian gangs in the Central African Republic who exist to lynch Muslims, in the name of Christianity?

Yes, one could argue that people of the Islamic faith have a duty to get out there and show that terrorism and violent Jihad is not their kind of Islam. That's for them to figure out. But I don't get these double standards.

Caporegime
Caporegime
Have you ever thought that:

1. Joe Muslim wanting to come out and complain have not been given the air time?

2. Christians are not expected to come out and complain about Anders Breivik massacring a load of kids?

3. Catholics didn't come out to complain about the IRA murdering in their name?

4. Christians not expected to come out to apologise for the Christians in the Philippines murdering Muslims?

5. Christians are not expected to come out to apologise for the Christian gangs in the Central African Republic who exist to lynch Muslims, in the name of Christianity?

Yes, one could argue that people of the Islamic faith have a duty to get out there and show that terrorism and violent Jihad is not their kind of Islam. That's for them to figure out. But I don't get these double standards.

2 and 3 just aren't true, well perhaps 2 is if you take it literally - they weren't expected to complain about the Breivik killings, but they did anyway. It's interesting how many jihadi apologists seek to portray Breivik as a Christian, and while it's true he claimed to be, he also admitted that he wasn't particularly religious, didn't go to church, wasn't radicalised by another Christian. So I think it's slightly disingenuous to trying and portray him as Christian terrorist.

Caporegime
Interesting to note how "civil"* the two Charlie killers were. Apparently they let a lot of people go unrelated to magazine, even after being persued to the print works, asking them to leave... It seems they really were targeting only those they believed had wronged them and their religion.

and what wrong did the police man they executed do their religion?

their "civility" is probbaly more a case of ammo conservation than decency.

Soldato
and what wrong did the police man they executed do their religion?

their "civility" is probbaly more a case of ammo conservation than decency.

I wonder in The Kosher supermarket, if after the initial exchange the guy was out of ammo, so charged to his death, knowing he didn't wish to be taken alive.

Soldato
2 and 3 just aren't true, well perhaps 2 is if you take it literally - they weren't expected to complain about the Breivik killings, but they did anyway. It's interesting how many jihadi apologists seek to portray Breivik as a Christian, and while it's true he claimed to be, he also admitted that he wasn't particularly religious, didn't go to church, wasn't radicalised by another Christian. So I think it's slightly disingenuous to trying and portray him as Christian terrorist.

you sound like a christian terrorist apologist.....

Soldato
Sky News, on their breaking news banner, are saying the 2 Charlie Hebdo gunmen have been killed by security forces. Thank god for that.

So it sounds like the 4 dead in the kosher supermarket were killed when the scum first entered.

Back
Top Bottom