** STEELSERIES RIVAL GAMING MOUSE - 2 in 1 REVIEW **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
also for TWO

any Rival mouse purchased from us comes with one of these :)

Steelseries T-Shirt Rival Edition (L)

GA-001-ST_400.jpg

Soldato
Okay ive caved in ill be placing my order friday unless something on today only pops up that i need then ill be ordering before hand getting the black version as i think the white version doesnt look as nice

Soldato
the sensors are the same from what i have read. thats just from a few searches on google so im happy to be told otherwise.

someone on OC.net said that Pixart bought avago.

the sensei wireless is a totally different feeling mouse to this. this is a right handed mouse and it feels perfect for right handed players with a claw or palm grip due to its length and height.

Thanks mate. What's the gloss white finish like compared to the matte black? I fancy white for a change.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
we only have L shirts sorry.

gloss white is still pretty grippy. easily the grippiest gloss mouse I have ever used.

hard to describe really.

Associate
Not for us lefties though.
us lefties have very little choice these days, especially if you like side buttons.

I feel stuck to Zowie in this area (and don't like their prices tbh). Seriously, someone needs to make a light, logitech g302 style mouse for lefties :(

i wish they would do small runs of left-handed versions more often, like razer did the deathadder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom