It's snowing

Man of Honour
what??? I think thats probably a rain warning down here lol. they really do dish out yellow warnings for anything don't they. There's no snow coming this far south

Sad thing is way too many people can't cope with well pretty much any snow never mind a proper amount of snow.

Caporegime
Outside my house just now.

Not a great phone cam shot, but it's been snowing on and off all day. The shower falling now being the heaviest. Below is a pic my bro uploaded to fb the other day of the village he lives in in israel.

Soldato
Outside right now, Would you believe we got a Yellow weather warning for heavy snow for this:

IMG_6137.jpg

And in contrast, heres 2 pictures from janurary last year 4 weeks after snow landed as you can tell by the fields in the background, and my girlfriend is tall by the way 6 foot tall, (im 6"4). images are of the lane at the top of the road that leads to a row of houses a mile up, they was blocked in for months. the whole lane for about a mile was this deep, 2nd image is the lane about 30m onwards, cant even see the lane. Where the foot steps are at the bottom left of 2nd image, that's 4 foot higher than the level of the road, and level with the wall on that side of the road.

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1879.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom