***World of Warcraft : Warlords of Draenor***

Soldato
Quick things noticed

33% nerf to blood boil ouch :D

5% nerf to rejuv - dont think my resto druid will appreciate that, i guess its in response to Germination being the default level 100 talent

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Finally managed to clear 7/7 HC on my Hunter (670) with my guild on Sunday.

Now the grind comes attempting Mythic, we've already cleared Kargath and had some attempts last night on Twins.

Seems that people are dying from the charge mostly, 4 healers could've been the problem though I guess.

Soldato
Have you considered using more healers? he doesn't have an enrage or a berserk.

Yeah we actually tried this for a bit, but in the end we found i easier just cutting back to our players we knew didnt make a lot of mistakes, ended up cutting down to 14 people but at least we can start Mythic now.

Associate
Regarding the cheese method and have loads of healers, how do you manage the adds (both arcane ones and the ogers dring transitions) because surely they must have loads of life and take ages to kill

+ the adds in phase 4 which need to be killed, they must take a long tme too? dont you get a back log or do you just ignore them in the last phase and heal through?

Soldato
Regarding the cheese method and have loads of healers, how do you manage the adds (both arcane ones and the ogers dring transitions) because surely they must have loads of life and take ages to kill

+ the adds in phase 4 which need to be killed, they must take a long tme too? dont you get a back log or do you just ignore them in the last phase and heal through?

Cleeeavvve :D

Associate
DPS should still be high enough that you can kill both during first transition, with the 2nd dying just a few seconds after the boss comes back into the fight. Then on 2nd transition, pop BL/Hero and kill the Reaver and 1 mage, leave the 2nd mage and kill the boss.

As long as all the DPS you have pull at least 19k and you avoid bombs in the final phase you will do it no problem.

Associate
is this worth returning too? as it calls me like the jumaji board game lol

I always come back when a new expansion drops, left it a bit late this time so don't know what it was like at release. I enjoyed levelling up to 100, and the garrison adds a fair bit, but they need to make it account wide with the garrison, not going to be much fun doing it all again with each toon.

Enjoying the dungeons and hoping to be raiding in the next week or so, just need to get my ilvl a little higher, up to like 603 at the minute.

As always there are problems with classes, people moaning about this, moaning about that. But this is always the same and always will be. For me it's been enjoyable so far :)

Soldato
I find heroics are pretty much useless now, get to 615ilvl and LFR is so easy that your more likely to get better gear quicker by running LFR. Then use heroics to fill the gaps.

Only reason i tend to run them is for the daily GR and the inn quests

Soldato
Cheese method for Imp HC - take 30 people, with 10-11 of them healers.

Easy mode kill. My guild do this when pugging Imp HC with alts :D

Yeah we gave this a go we had 7 healers in a 17 man raid, but the extra healers were just making it harder getting in the way and jumping in bombs and stuff :)

I guess healers find it harder to move out of stuff since they have to click on screen, the one reason i never play healer, couldnt stand been a clicker. Just feels wrong when ya have been an FPS player for years.

Associate
Yeah we gave this a go we had 7 healers in a 17 man raid, but the extra healers were just making it harder getting in the way and jumping in bombs and stuff :)

I guess healers find it harder to move out of stuff since they have to click on screen, the one reason i never play healer, couldnt stand been a clicker. Just feels wrong when ya have been an FPS player for years.

Clicking healers don't need to click. Just use addon or mouse over macro :D

Back
Top Bottom