Prodigy UK tour

Man of Honour
Wanted to get some tickets for the O2 in Brum but the early ones have sold out, fingers crossed they'll release some more for the general sale tomorrow morning!

Soldato
It's ridiculous - It's not a UK Tour, it's a tour of England and a date in Wales.

What about Scotland??? Massive fan but it really grinds my gears when bands say UK tour and don't even bother with Scotland!

Soldato
I tried to get some tickets for the Blackpool date but it kept adding Brighton tickets to my basket. Checked back later on and they were sold out, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

My wife is going to try and get me a few tickets for the Blackpool leg tmorrow.

The Empress Ballroom is an EPIC venue - went to a Cream X10 event there once - stunning.

Soldato
OP
It's ridiculous - It's not a UK Tour, it's a tour of England and a date in Wales.

What about Scotland??? Massive fan but it really grinds my gears when bands say UK tour and don't even bother with Scotland!

Good. Scotland wanted out anyway

What decent band is going to tour in Scotland!?

I would have considered Blackpool but London on Friday is the only 9pm-3am event I think. I couldn't imagine going to see Prodigy and it finishing at 11pm. Think we will be doing Prodigy then to Egg club

Last edited:
Soldato
Might have went to the Newcastle one if it was cheaper but £80 is just silly.

I've seen them live 3 or 4 times so wasn't that fussed but anyone seeing them for the first time should be in for a treat (especially if the new songs are good).

Plus, bands always play up here on a weeknight and keep London for the weekend.
Already got all my holidays in for 2015 and not keen on gigs then work the next morning even if I don't drink. Not these days - feel old...)

Back
Top Bottom