FIFA 15 Official Pro Clubs thread

Soldato
OP
Got myself a wired 360 pad today from the Bay this morning and now downloading 15 as we speak. I'm well up for this; gonna give it a few hours to level up my Pro before I join you guys.

If you want to add me on Origin it's SatNav37 - same as Steam etc :)

Cool, I've just added you ;)

Soldato
Cheers dude, got your invite and accepted. I saw the club is invite only....can I join pretty please? :D

My dude is 82 OVR at the moment, probably played about 15 drop in games so far. Quite enjoying it so far, and there seems to be less 'ball hogs' then there ever were on the console versions. A lot less people on the mic though.

Soldato
Can one of the captains please add either Manering, Codkilla or me (Colonelk) as a captain please. We are seemingly the only ones regularly playing at the moment.

Ta

Soldato
OP
When do you guys play? Whenever I'm on only one or none of you are. I suggest you checkout the FWCC tournament As it'll be fun otherwise ill let them know we won't be participating

Soldato
OP
we play mostly every other day if not some nights every day from about 10 onwards

Probably a bit late that's why then, I saw both of you online yesterday but manering wasn't playing. But you ended up playing? lol

Can you be in more than 1 team ? In a team atm with mates but I've swapped shifts at work and hardly see them atm and sick of the pot luck of drop in s

Nope but you can leave and join us :D

Cheers dude, got your invite and accepted. I saw the club is invite only....can I join pretty please? :D

My dude is 82 OVR at the moment, probably played about 15 drop in games so far. Quite enjoying it so far, and there seems to be less 'ball hogs' then there ever were on the console versions. A lot less people on the mic though.

I invited you yesterday fella

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah I see, that makes sense. I assume the address etc is the one in the sticky at the top? I'll download TeamSpeak when I get home, I think I've only got Mumble at the moment.

Yeah, in those two games I played we only lost 2-1 but there were a couple of really good opponents, the Afro guy in the 2nd game ruined us.

Soldato
OP
We got a game for the tournie lads, gotta complete it by 21st Jan!
http://www.ifvpa.com/pc-fwcc-2015-fixtures/

Who can make it next Tuesday night? The other team can't do it at weekend so will have to be a weekday. I know you guys usually play after ten but that might be too late, can everyone make it at 9 or half 9? hopefully everyone can make it around this time!

Last edited:
Soldato
We got a game for the tournie lads, gotta complete it by 21st Jan!
http://www.ifvpa.com/pc-fwcc-2015-fixtures/

Who can make it next Tuesday night? The other team can't do it at weekend so will have to be a weekday. I know you guys usually play after ten but that might be too late, can everyone make it at 9 or half 9? hopefully everyone can make it around this time!

I should be able to. I'll double check with her indoors and get back to you

Back
Top Bottom