FIFA 15 Official Pro Clubs thread

Soldato
OP
recon i can fry an ehh on mine right now.. just going to ring oc customer service its only done it since the cooler failed

that's your dinner sorted then..

What cooler you on now, if it's a half decent one shouldn't be going up to 70c or whatever. Is the CPU overclocked?

Associate
yea come join buddy won 5 on the bounce last night. we went up to div 3 then back to div 7 nothing would go right at all. last night clicked again after a couple of fifa aids moments and were on the rise again

Associate
Hi, ive been prowling the board for a fifa 15 pro club to join.. im a long time fifa player but i really come into my own when i play clubs, i work night shift but only on weekends.. that makes me available monday-friday from about 9:30 pm onwards, could play all night if needs be!

i was in a division 1 club on the ps4 but i sold the console and commited to my pc. i normally played LW/LF and i was an 89 overall but my other quite natural position is RB of which i was an 87 overall, im obviously not that high now cus ive had to start all over again on the pc but shouldnt take me too long to get back to form.

would love to be in the club and am a non selfish player who prefers to play that barca/spanish tiki taka style but if you wanna play that hoofing stoke city style i can learn.

Origin : mrsalgado76

Cheers

Associate
Have you looked on the fvpa forum etc

There is a Romanian based english speaking club who have good core players and play a good passing game, who play late in the evening at times.

The club is called Gunners 47 and the main managers origin is: VangheS

Soldato
OP
The club packed in some weeks ago mate, not sure if anyone is playing anymore :p

So you're a bit late to the party, we could have done with some non-selfish players!

Back
Top Bottom