The Evolution's replacement

Can't type for toffee
Don
Came in here expecting like the new Scooby or something, complete change lol
Looks nice tho :)

Did you ever get to the bottom of the insurance shenanigans?
I'd still be seething tbh

So..
plan of attack?
Alloys, lowered, Intake, exhaust, Remap? :p

To be fair, the Evo only went because it was classified as a CatB write-off.

Or was it ;)

Never saw a conclusion post :(

Associate
OP
Interior pictures are all on my phone at the moment but the boot is unrivalled against anything we found with 7 plus seats

Colour wise - already thought of odering some royal mail stickers :lol: Better then the original colour the other half wanted which was orange just like an RAC van as they use transporters round here and it wasn't till the 2nd week we said royal mail but they use transits round here luckily haha

Plan of attack divine wind is the wind deflectors , side steps , chrome bits , lower , remap and some interior bits like led lights and decent mats.

Man of Honour
Was there really no other suitable option except for a brand new (Did you not think about waiting 8 days and collecting it as a 2015 car? That'll be worth a few hundred more at least at tradein) example of what is effectively a converted panel van? I'm not sure I get it.

Also, lowering and a remap? Really?!

Associate
OP
[TW]Fox;27509050 said:
Was there really no other suitable option except for a brand new (Did you not think about waiting 8 days and collecting it as a 2015 car? That'll be worth a few hundred more at least at tradein) example of what is effectively a converted panel van? I'm not sure I get it.

Also, lowering and a remap? Really?!

If no one ever got new cars then surely we wouldn't have 2nd hand cars to buy ? I really don't understand peoples negative views of getting a brand new car etc as someone at some point has to.

The collection date couldn't come any sooner than it did as the S max was still playing up and broken and Bethanys wheelchair wouldn't fit to well in it so it was in the roof box and was a mission to get in and out. So the collection date didn't matter at all as we needed it fast.

Lowering and a remap ? - Yes really

Soldato
quality, love these - will be my next on the slippery slope of sensibleness.
Did speak to someone that said the 2.4/5 densel was a bit better without significantly higher running costs…
Ideally I'd get the california beach (or some other day van type) be good just to jump in and bugger off for the weekend with the missus dog and impending arrival!
How much hassle are they to park, did you get the camera or is it revising by ear?!

Associate
OP
The parking sensors and the upgraded stereo for £80 (which meant we have 6 speakers rather than just 2 as well) which incorporates a distance view which is very primitive of a van and bars within proximity to it work fairly well to be honest. The misses has driven it 50 miles and ive done 1000 in a month and no mishaps yet lol

Back
Top Bottom