CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
so they get smashed on daft bets like Liquid beating Fnatic
For best of one games I think just betting underdog on random win is fair enough. Put more thought into bo3 perhaps and without knowing the map its super random ?
LDLC were looking very smart slick execution, I think them over fnatic but some sway from clg game

c9 to beat nip would be funny. No idea on kabum but I would guess bet against them everytime
wigg_esea
spSBSK4.png

Got back to the promised land of silver via a smurf but I think he was using some software because he would get wiped out by random silver rush quite easily which means wh I'd guess

He moved around areas of the map with complete disregard for his own safety and not checking any areas while moving through even when the team had zero Intel but would stop and line up ready for someone to walk out in front of his cross hairs in the strangest of positions

the demos being 16 tic can give weird shots sometimes but that does sound like a suspect, to never check anywhere else. Watch warowl on twitch when he does overwatch because he puts it in the right frame, basically you got to let people go most of the time. Or if you have a hard case put it here, some ow cases I learn from they are playing that good lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Fnatic gave them chances I think, should be good to bet c9 vs them later.
Odds supported the result anyway, maybe even better value is CLG now as they could be a more quality team under pressure depending on the lan factor for both teams.
LDLC have more experience, more everything in theory but 8% is punt worthy

A Coin Toss will be conducted prior to the start of all Matches.
For all Best of 1 Game Matches, the winner of the Coin Toss must >elect to have Side Choice for the Game or to act as Team A or Team >B during the Map Ban process. If the Coin Toss winner elects to have >Side Choice for the Game, the Coin Toss loser will choose to act as >Team A or Team B during the Map Ban process, and vice versa. >Teams will Ban Maps until 1 remains, in the following order: A, B, A, B, >A, B. The Map that remains will be played.

Map is dust2, awp map :o

Last edited:
Associate
i had a 2100 return if i went for CLG haha

Untitled-2_zps9fb74403.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
betting tip... never bet on winning team over 70% odds its pointless.. anything over always best to bet on the underdog especially in BO1 @ Lans...

people jumping on the LDLC bandwagon cause of there reputation and i bet 70% of the people who bet against CLG have never even seen them play before.. ive watched every cevo and esea game CLG have played in and individually they are up there with the best players around and they proved that just then...

gonna be good watching them progress now!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Betting on games with those odds is really stupid. BO1, anything can happen.

Sure, but I wanted to get a bet on as much as possible tonight.

My only bet of subdtantial value this evening is the NIP dignitas game up next.

Everything else is just small bets of acquired skins that I'm not that fussed about.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Because I would rather not do totally 'throw away bets' on anything I would rather not lose. For example, this evening betting against fnatic in the first game. That was my arsenal of bizons. The rest of my bets is stuff I would prefer to keep, but isn't going to end my world if I lose.

As I have said before, I now have a full compliment of stattrak weapons in all but the most popular slots, so anything else is just crap skin roulette really

I say that the bets are small, its just betting for the sake of it I guess. I'm certainly not smashing a set of $75 skins on a game of counterstrike like your man up there.

Back
Top Bottom