FIFA 15

Permabanned
Played about 5 games last night, drew 2, won 2, lost 1. I find I'm defending much better now and don't concede too much, but my attacking play isn't particularly effective, it's frustrating and I'm sitting on 8 points after 6 games (lost first the previous night) in Div 7. Need 14 for promotion but have a feeling I'll be staying in Div 7 for another season and hopefully I'll improve a bit.

I'm considering selling Hazard and buying Aguero, just can't seem to get the best out of Hazard (probably me) and his shooting seems woeful. What's Aguero like?

Aguero is superb.

Soldato
I had a game last night and just quit it after 30min, 1-1 laggy mess. Boring the **** out of me.

Wonder if EA will ever sort the servers out? 3 green bars means nothing, still ends in a laggy game.

Soldato
played a team of cavani last night, he is ******* ridiculous. just ran through my defence and smashed it in to the net every time, i could not stop him. He is so fast, just through ball and its a goal

xbox coins at £1.04 per 100k, if they drop under i might pick up a mill. sick of these super teams i come up against constantly.

Soldato
Anyone find Lewandowski as a goalscorer quite poor? Played him in 3-5-2 and now 4-3-2-1 and he doesn't seem to get into position to score for me, I'm happy with his all round play but for a 130k+ player he doesn't get into the box enough for me. Muller at RF is massively outscoring him.

This is the team I'm running him in:
J5sohSy.png

Associate
Anyone find Lewandowski as a goalscorer quite poor? Played him in 3-5-2 and now 4-3-2-1 and he doesn't seem to get into position to score for me, I'm happy with his all round play but for a 130k+ player he doesn't get into the box enough for me. Muller at RF is massively outscoring him.

This is the team I'm running him in:
J5sohSy.png

I have found this as well. Lewandowski as an ST just doesn't feel all that great given his pricetag. He feels sluggish, shooting is average and doesn't feel that strong. I have him on the bench in my BL squad as I much prefer INF Choupo-Moting. He is fantastic and only cost a little over discard. Really powerful shot, rides challenges, ok pace and more importantly his positioning when played as the ST in a 4-3-2-1 means that he pops up in the right places.

Soldato
To be fair my 20k team competes with most super teams.

True dat! I'm rockin:

Qtftudc.png
fxwQRB6.png

I'll never buy coins out of principle, and quite enjoy the saving up/more thoughtful purchasing, so will probably be a while before I change it because anyone/everyone better is well expensive. Might even start a Bronze or Silver squad for the cups.

Soldato
Aguero is brilliant, but then so is Hazard :p

Hazard is good, but I find his shooting when on the edge of the box is awful. I have no idea why. He does get goals for me but they're usually close range.

I won Div 1 again last night, I needed 2 points from my last game and I got the win :D

Two seasons in Div 1 now and I've won both times. I don't know what has changed but I'm doing much better now. I think my defending has improved. I usually dive in just because I enjoy fouling people and trying to injure players, but obviously that led to conceeding a fair few.

I still go in hard when the time is right!

Soldato
Ha! :)

I've got about 700k to invest, and I was thinking of investing in a TOTW player this time around. They're released at 6pm right? I understand that the best thing to do is to wait until around Friday-Sunday, buy, then wait about 2 weeks before selling. Looking through Futbin this does seem to make sense, although some of them hit a low point only 2 days after being released, and then a high point a further 4 days later.

Anyone got any experience of this?

Soldato
I currently use 4-1-2-1-2 but feel that an extra man behind the striker would be better instead of 2 up top. Does anyone use 4-5-1? With a defensively minded CM in, how does it compare?

Soldato
played a team of cavani last night, he is ******* ridiculous. just ran through my defence and smashed it in to the net every time, i could not stop him. He is so fast, just through ball and its a goal

xbox coins at £1.04 per 100k, if they drop under i might pick up a mill. sick of these super teams i come up against constantly.

Cavani fast? Tell me you're joking :p

Back
Top Bottom