Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My Waterloo medal. Saw it advertised in the TV for free. Only paid for postage. Nice little thing, but the folder has empty spaces, and surprise surprise, they're trying to flog you the other 5.

5419c77058d08cd68f513ddbbd2af6a3_zpsb513065d.jpg

Who's that from? Some magazine company or The Royal Mint?

Soldato
My Waterloo medal. Saw it advertised in the TV for free. Only paid for postage. Nice little thing, but the folder has empty spaces, and surprise surprise, they're trying to flog you the other 5.

5419c77058d08cd68f513ddbbd2af6a3_zpsb513065d.jpg

I've just looked that up - there's a lot of people out there saying the company is a bit dodgy. :(

Caporegime
Yeah, bit confused about them actually. I've got my free coin, that will do. They won't be getting any money out of me.

If I want any more coins I'll go to the Royal Mint. Thinking about grabbing one of the Churchill £20 silver coins.

Soldato
Yeah, bit confused about them actually. I've got my free coin, that will do. They won't be getting any money out of me.

Saw the TV ad the other day on Motors TV. They've wheeled out some retired military bloke to make it look legit but the choice of language was somewhat weaselly. It's a not an official medal, but what it would have looked like had they made one kind of thing.

Double check the small print. My elderly aunt signed up inadvertently from an Ad in the back of a TV listings mag. After the "free" coin they kept sending others out automatically at £20-£50 a time then invoicing for them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Make sure you soak that in loads of RO + rowaphos for as long as you can or your tank will honestly look like **** for 6 months. Dry rock is great but it's absolutely rammed with phosphates.

Yeah they are going in for a good soak for a couple of months, looking forward to setting up my reef tank:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom