Dying Light

Associate
Anyone done the first mission for the Pact with Rais, where you have to climb the transmitter towers? Have got to the top of the first one, which has been scavenged for parts already. So he sends me to the 2nd one, where I am now, but I can't figure how to climb up the thing! Anyone help?

Soldato
Loads of people are playing this game, both USA and Europe yet when I go to purchase it online it says release date is 27th Feb?

Wikipedia says released 28th Jan in Europe?

Soldato
Loads of people are playing this game, both USA and Europe yet when I go to purchase it online it says release date is 27th Feb?

Wikipedia says released 28th Jan in Europe?

You cant purchase a physical disc copy yet its been delayed until 27th feb but the game is available to download now :)

Associate
Can anyone confirm whether or not they did away with item level requirements? It became increasingly frustrating with the Dead Island series. I distinctly remember low level firearms being redundant against higher level opponents, for instance.

Edit: Also, I know there is an emphasis on melee weapons, but are firearms easily obtained?

Last edited:
Soldato
haha!

How is everybody finding it?

The pc gaming forum seem to be loving it - when they're not complaining about the frames per second :D

I'll be picking this up either when it drops in price a bit, or when it's released physical. It looks like dead island but better, the controls also look less janky. Hated the controls on dead island!

Soldato
If physical copies aren't ready yet then how come a few are available to buy on the auction site and loads posted all over Instagram and Twitter?...seems strange.

It's either ready or it isn't... developers need to sort it out, because I physical copies are available to some then why hold back and change release to end of Feb.

Back
Top Bottom