***There are jobs here***

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I guess you want an exciting, high paying, dynamic job with good prospects at 'entry level'. Won't happen, you have to start somewhere.

No, because that would be unreasonable. Don't put words in my mouth.

There's a difference between something entry that's inherently worthwhile, or entry-work that's doing the bottom-feeder work which no-one else wants to do.

I've lost most of my 20s to doing bottom-level work with little prospects, so excuse me if I'm tired of it and want something a bit more challenging and worthwhile.

But as I've said, that job just isn't for me. Hopefully for someone else it will be. I think Mr Jones is making a very worthwhile effort to help, so I'm not taking that away from him.

God forbid I have an opinion on something.

Last edited:
Soldato
No, because that would be unreasonable. Don't put words in my mouth.

There's a difference between something entry that's inherently worthwhile, or entry-work that's doing the bottom-feeder work which no-one else wants to do.

I've lost most of my 20s to doing bottom-level work with little prospects, so excuse me if I'm tired of it and want something a bit more challenging and worthwhile.

But as I've said, that job just isn't for me. Hopefully for someone else it will be. I think Mr Jones is making a very worthwhile effort to help, so I'm not taking that away from him.

What does entry level mean for you? We have many grad level positions open in the link I posted above.

Edit: We're taking on about 70 grad/grad level next year, and have 170 open positions in the UK alone at the moment.

Last edited:

Nix

Nix

Soldato
What does entry level mean for you? We have many grad level positions open in the link I posted above.

Challenging with prospects.

Not repetitive, degrading or menial.

Basically, something worth doing. Not something empty and inherently pointless in itself. For me 'stock control' is inherently meaningless and menial. Hence why it's not for me.

Also, just to point out the fallacy: a high-paying job doesn't automatically mean it's 'dynamic' or interesting. There is no causal link between pay and a job's worth. Being introduced to a new industry and its ways of working at an entry-level can often be reward enough due to the novelty factor. Where the job is on the ladder has absolutely no bearing to me if I think it's worthwhile.

Last edited:
Soldato
Challenging with prospects.

Not repetitive, degrading or menial.

Basically, something worth doing. Not something empty and inherently pointless in itself. For me 'stock control' is inherently meaningless and menial. Hence why it's not for me.

Also, just to point out the fallacy: a high-paying job doesn't automatically mean it's 'dynamic' or interesting. There is no causal link between pay and a job's worth. Being introduced to a new industry and its ways of working at an entry-level can often be reward enough due to the novelty factor. Where the job is on the ladder has absolutely no bearing to me if I think it's worthwhile.

I would imagine stock control is one of the most important and fundamental parts of Haribos ability to work effectively within its market place

Soldato
OP
Oh you know, just something with prospects, purpose and a sense of dignity.

Just from an insider point of view of Haribo: we have a new site opening end 2015 - we have double figure %age growth year on year (despite recession).

This entry job role was previously filled by a close colleague and from this "repetitive, degrading or menial" job, within 2 years, he has side step within the company, into a FT office position, higher pay / position and more potential prospect if he decides to leave - not that he will yet.

Haribo is rather unique and a lot of internal promotions and essentially, entry or whatever job you enter, it's what you make of it and push yourself towards whatever role you prefer.

We have factory staff now in IT and purchasing despite no experience, but the company gave the opportunity and training. So 'entry' job isn't all bad if the company is good.

Soldato
We've got entry level assistant field tech roles at present, one of our many many projects involves locating leaks on site so they can be repaired. Full training provided, the company will also put you through all your required cards (EUSR/National Water Hygiene, Streetworks etc). Excellent prospects for the right candidates, if you can excel in the role progression to field technician and then onto supervisor/team leader is easily achievable. Once you're in you have full access to internal jobs and it's easy to side step into engineering etc and the company will pay for you to go through external courses to degree level. I started as an assistant technician myself.

: https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/as...JobSiteId=5371&JobSiteInfo=505725_5371&GQId=0

Title Assistant Field Technician - Ipswich

About MWH The MWH organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services.

Description MWH Treatment are looking to strengthen their Leakage teams with several Assistant Field Technicians in various regions including Lincolnshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. These positions are for people who are keen to pursue a career within the water industry. You will be site based and the role will involve a lot of travel between sites. You will also be required to periods of repeated lifting of small to medium metal covers (approximate weight 2 kilo’s). An initial 5 day acclimatisation/training period is given working with an experienced technician, after which the role requires solo working. You will report directly to the Leakage Area Manager and although requirements for this role will include.

• A full driving license, with a maximum of 3 points
• Ability to follow maps and navigate around the geographical regions you will work in
• Have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise your own workload against different demands
• Excellent inter-personal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
Please note that there is a performance related bonus scheme in operation for this role.

Qualifications As per spec

Location UK-Anglian Region

Nix

Nix

Soldato
We have factory staff now in IT and purchasing despite no experience, but the company gave the opportunity and training. So 'entry' job isn't all bad if the company is good.

Agreed.

Unfortunately the cynic in me doesn't automatically assume that the company will look after its own (my own experience), so obviously that's my default when looking at any job.

I'm happy for your friend and glad that your company actually looks towards progression and investment. That obviously changes the perspective on a given 'bottom' job drastically as it isn't just a glass-ceiling affair.

Caporegime
I'm after a NOC Engineer/Network Engineer, CCNA is mandatory as well as 2 years experience in a customer facing support role.

The company is making the transition from a pure ISP to a Managed Services Provider, we have loads of new products in the pipeline so it's a good chance to gain exposure with anything from internet connectivity to managed firewalls/UTM/USM, VDC and beyond.

Read the job description for the full blurb (I didn't write it so don't shoot the messenger) and we're looking to interview as soon as possible.

Job description

Drop me an email in trust if you are interested.

Soldato
Here's our latest list of vacancies:

Parasol:
• Web Developer (x2) – (Mid level & Senior) - Warrington
• Business Development Manager – Field Based
• National Business Development Manager – Field Based
• New Business Executive (x2) - Warrington
• Senior Contracts & Assignments Administrator (Senior Administrator) – Warrington
• Technical Support Analyst - Warrington
• Employee Support Advisor (x2) - Warrington
• Outbound Sales Advisor (B2C Account Manager) - Warrington
• Administration Assistant – Warrington
• Business Services Manager - Warrington
• Expenses Administrator – Warrington
• Senior Marketing Executive - Warrington

ClearSky - WFM
• Accounts Apprentice - Warrington
• Accounts Assistant (x3) – Level 3 – 6 – Poole
• Business Administration Apprentice – Poole
• Assistant Personal Accountant – Poole

ClearSky - SME
• Payroll Assistant - Warrington
• Senior Marketing Executive - Warrington
• Accounts Semi Senior – Warrington
• Tax Assistant (x3) – Hounslow
• Tax Clerk (x4) – Hounslow

To find out more information about the above vacancies please go to the careers page of the Optionis website which can be found on the following link: http://www.optionis.co.uk/our-people/careers.

Associate
I got an email recently from reed.co.uk basically they "have identified [a] position that I believe may be of interest to you:"

Please tell me this is good news and not some bulk mail. Right. I am excited. Normally I hear nothing from them.

I read the job specs it's basically what I am looking for even though it is higher pay and more responsibility for someone like me - I don't have any relevant work experience in that area - only have been studying in my own time at a local college (I guess I am part-qualified and so match the job desc.)

In summary reed sent email saying 'identified a position to you" - is this too good to be true? Or is it just a mass advertising bulkmail campaign?

Last edited:
Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
One day, someone will post entry level stuff. :p

I have a real entry level role available for a junior:

IT & Operations Assistant

You will be able to work in a fast paced environment providing support for PCs, Network and cloud based applications.

You will be required to work closely with Directors and other Heads of Department to ensure the proficient running of all network systems and the delivery of data and analytics when needed.

A keen interest in IT and data evaluation is desirable as we are looking for someone to grow their skill and progress into other areas of the business with specific support for the MD.

Key responsibilities:

Support the London internal technical infrastructure including but not limited to; desktops/laptops, printers and networking equipment in association with external IT provider.
Providing both internal and supplier facing support via the companies ticket based support system
In association with the Office Manager, procurement and setup of IT equipment including; laptops, thin clients and Phones etc.
Tidying up of the firm’s existing databases including identifying duplications, running query based reports and the migration of data.
Maintaining and updating the company’s internal reports in association with a remote team based in India.

Required skills & experience:

A good understanding of desktop support
A passion for Web applications and cloud computing
A great attitude to learning new skills!
Good organisation with ability to prioritise workloads
Confidently able to deal with a variety of people (especially sales people)
Good written and verbal communication skills
Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
Able to work within a team
Adaptable
Good attention to detail
Able to manage time effectively
Work calmly under pressure
Meeting deadlines and resolving issues promptly
Advantageous but not essential:

Knowledge of SQL
Knowledge of a CRM system

.... I am also going to add MI reporting from the CRM to this.

I did not write this job description, but if you're interested, please email me: [email protected]

Thanks!

BB x

Soldato
anyone want to work as an operations controller for RAF Brize Norton, its a shift based job, civil service, recruiting now via civil service jobs website.
salary is 24k but with additional shift allowance.

Soldato
I've just sent out 5 job-specs to agencies, but might as well post here!

These are just a synposis, feel free to message me in trust to get full specs/details.

Industry: Medical Devices
Salaries: Competitive (According to the agencies)

Lead Software Engineer: Predominantly hands on, will be required to assist in processes and high level technical direction of the department. Embedded C++experience of writing engineering tools and setting up toolchains required. Experience of developing architectures that allow efficient teamwork is preferred.

(Senior)Software Engineer: - Embedded C++, working on a wide range of technologies, including PC engineering tools. Salary and title will reflect candidates experience.

IT Developer/Support: - A more junior role (2-3 years experience upwards), developing for an ERP system (SQL essential) as well as a small intranet (currently PHP) with occasional simple domain admin duties. Quite a lot of potential for this role as there is scope to reduce third party support for several IT functions and bring it in-house if they have the aptitude, and training will be given.

Mechanical Design Engineer: - Assisting in the design of new innovative products, being able to contribute to all aspects of design and model in any major modelling package (currently Solidworks).

Regulator Engineer:- To be responsible for driving engineering regulatory processes (such as risk management, interfacing to notified bodies, etc.) and helping organise tests to various standards. This role is working with the engineers and assisting in gettin g the necessary regulatory administration completed. Experience in any regulated industry of risk management and other key processes preferred.

AJK

AJK

Associate
Seems there's a few jobs around at the moment! Here's a few IT posts going at the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-upon-Avon:

IT OPERATIONS ANALYST - TIER 1 (aka. IT Support)
Ref: RSC0513 / Closing date: 20 Feb 2015

The Tier 1 IT Operations Analyst is a member of the IT Operations team and is responsible for logging, managing and, where appropriate, progressing and resolving IT Operations issues reported to the IT Helpdesk. Other areas of responsibility include contributing to inventory and knowledgebase management, to ensure that maximum benefit is provided to the RSC from its investment in information technology.

Key Responsibilities

• Responding to and logging IT operations issues, problems and requests
  • Providing assistance to all users via telephone, email, over the network or on site to resolve queries; liaising with colleagues or escalating for resolution where required
  • Work closely with RSC staff to actively resolve problems and improve services
  • Routine maintenance and replacement of computers
  • Management of IT assets i.e. assistance with maintenance of IT equipment inventory and asset register.
  • Maintaining and contributing to IT knowledgebase information
  • Maintaining a tidy and efficient working environment
  • Adherence to internal administrative and operational IT procedures, including the use of RSC ITIL
Essential Attributes

This post is not only suitable for personnel with relevant experience in the IT industry, but could also be suited to college/university leavers who display the right attitude and aptitude.

• Demonstrably good interpersonal skills
  • Tenacity to pursue an issue to a satisfactory conclusion
  • The initiative and reliability to work unsupervised
  • Confident in a wide range of situations with people of varying skills and approaches
  • The ability to articulate at a technical level appropriate to the circumstances
  • An enthusiastic, thorough and methodical approach to some of the more routine department activities.
  • MS Windows OS and desktop set up and support knowledge
  • Ability to pick up new skills and information quickly
  • Experience of some or all of the following tools and facilities: Microsoft PC products (particularly the Office suite); Backup Software; E-mail clients; Virus protection tools
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Web Sites and Applications)
Ref: RSC0510 / Closing date: 9 Feb 2015

The software development team provides services and expertise to clients throughout the RSC. Our primary responsibility is to develop and maintain the RSC website, its infrastructure and content management system, and supporting applications such as the online box office and gift shop; but we also maintain the company intranet and produce other bespoke applications as needed.

Key Responsibilities

• Develop new web sites and applications to meet the needs of the RSC, using appropriate tools and technology approved by the IT department and Head of Application Delivery.
  • Maintain existing applications and infrastructure, including debugging and development of new features and enhancements.
  • Assist users and technical colleagues with operation and development of our CMS, CRM and knowledge and asset management systems.
  • Liaise with users, clients and colleagues to understand business requirements and to design, develop and deploy solutions to agreed deadlines.
  • Represent the IT department and software development team appropriately in meetings with users, clients and stakeholders.
  • Help to ensure that all systems and applications are developed in accordance with RSC standards and guidelines.
  • Support company operations by working together with other members of the IT and Digital teams, and directly with other company stakeholders when required.
Essential Attributes

• Commercial or trained experience of front- and back-end web development, including latest standards and capabilities of HTML, CSS and JavaScript; a modern object-oriented language; and SQL database development techniques.
  • Good knowledge of web development best practices including responsive design and development, and security, performance and optimisation issues.
  • Demonstrable ability to produce mock-ups and rapid prototypes from various stimuli including team discussions, written specifications or graphical designs and templates.
  • A sound and logical approach to solving software design and development problems.
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER
Ref: RSC0511 / Closing date: 9 Feb 2015

The purpose of the IT Infrastructure Manager is to ensure that the IT infrastructure delivers the performance, availability and stability required for the delivery of IT services that enable the RSC to achieve its objectives. In addition to the design and implementation the role involves the monitoring and management of the infrastructure on a day to day basis along with the creation of a rolling five year plan for the refresh and renewal of the IT infrastructure.

Key Responsibilities

• In conjunction with other senior members of the department review initially and on an ongoing basis the network and systems architecture, ensuring that they are designed to deliver the required performance, availability and resilience that the organisation requires.
  • With a full understanding of the RSC and the demands of a not for profit arts organisation, design and implement appropriate levels of flexibility into the infrastructure.
  • Create a rolling five year infrastructure renewal plan, with input from the CIO, Head of IT Services and Head of Application Delivery, including business justifications, cost estimates and implementation plans.
  • Look outward, engaging with others outside of the RSC for inspiration and innovation that could add value to the services that we deliver to the RSC.
  • Review third party contracts and department capabilities to recommend appropriate levels of skills, knowledge and resource to maintain and develop the infrastructure.
  • Prepare investment cases for new technologies, services and human resources, providing full business justification.
  • Work with the Chief Information Officer on the development of the Information Technology team as a whole.
  • In the event of a major incident play the lead role in the restoration of the infrastructure, working within the framework of the RSC Major Incident Plan.
  • Ensure that the infrastructure is designed to meet any legislative or regulatory standards such as Data Protection and PCI compliance.
  • Ensure a secure architecture, taking responsibility for all aspects of infrastructure security including firewalls, anti-virus protection and intruder detection.
  • Develop and manage relationships with third party suppliers and service providers to ensure that through that relationship they improve the value delivered by our infrastructure.
  • Devise and implement infrastructure monitoring through technology, services, processes and procedures to enable us to gather meaningful and useful information about our infrastructure, with the eventual intention of moving to a predictive maintenance model.
  • Communicate technical changes and enhancements, when appropriate, to staff at all levels in particular working with the Operations team during service transition and with all other members of the Information Technology department for continual service improvement.
  • Having drawn up project plans for infrastructure development and obtained funding through the RSC budget process, project manage the implementations including the management of the budgets allocated.
  • Represent the Information Technology department at relevant management and project forums within the RSC.
Essential Attributes

There is a sizable list of required technical and personal attributes - please check the website!
All jobs can be found from the following page:
http://www.rsc.org.uk/about-us/work/vacancies.aspx

(And plenty of other non-IT jobs too!)

Email in trust if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
LOOKING FOR GRADUATES!

https://www.haribo.com/enGB/careers/careers-at-haribo.html

HARIBO GRADUATE TRAINEE - PRODUCTION
HARIBO GRADUATE TRAINEE - PRODUCTION
Reference: FEB20150018
Expiry date: 13 March 2015
Salary: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Generous holiday allowance, bonus scheme, pension scheme, subsidised restaurant and staff discounts
This flexible training programme will give you the opportunity to gain exposure to other business areas such as: Technical Services, Marketing, Sales and HR. You will also be closely supported by a Mentor who will ensure that you have the opportunity to contribute to the business and develop some great early project management skills within a well-established and expanding food manufacturing business.

Ultimately we envisage that for the right person, once you have completed this programme, you will continue with us on a permanent basis, developing your management career that will continue to stretch your skills and ambitions.

Who we look for

You will know that this is right for you because you will:

Have a logical approach to solving problems
Be flexible
Be a committed team player
Have some experience of leading a team (However this is desirable)
Have some project management experience (This would be beneficial)
Be able to work under tight timescales
Have a focus on Quality
Demonstrate the ability to organise and prioritise
Have excellent interpersonal skills
Have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
What you need to apply

A Degree in: Engineering, Food Technology, Production Management or Manufacturing & Business
Previous work placement in a food manufacturing environment (particularly within confectionery manufacturing) would be an advantage
Knowledge of HACCP, Quality Standards, legal implications, IFS/BRC would also be advantageous
German language fluency/ knowledge is desirable, but not mandatory

HARIBO GRADUATE TRAINEE - PACKING ENGINEERING
HARIBO GRADUATE TRAINEE - PACKING ENGINEERING
Reference: FEB20150025
Benefits: Generous holiday allowance, bonus scheme, pension scheme, subsidised restaurant and staff discounts
There will be a significant amount of project work involved in this trainee programme, along with potential visits to our other European manufacturing sites.

Ultimately, we hope that this role will enable the right person join us on a permanent contract, in the field of Packaging Engineering and continue on with their development of their management skills.

Spending short amounts of time at our other European Manufacturing sites will be part of the training programme

WHO WE LOOK FOR

Must be willing to be flexible in their approach
A committed team player
Previous experience of leading a team is desirable
Project Management experience would be beneficial
Ability to work under tight timescales
Focus on Quality
Demonstrate ability to organise and prioritise
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS

A Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline, ideally with a management element to the study.
Previous work placement in a technical or industrial environment is preferred
Experience of Food Manufacturing would be highly desirable
Previous knowledge of HACCP, Quality Standards, legal implications for food, IFS/BRC would also be advantageous

HARIBO GRADUATE TRAINEE - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
HARIBO GRADUATE TRAINEE - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Reference: FEB20150027
Benefits: Generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, subsidised restaurant and staff discounts
Working with all areas of the Factory environment, you will look to understand our processes and looking at how we can improve our ways of working.

Ultimately we hope that this role will enable the right person to join us on a permanent contract in the field of Mechanical Engineering that most suits their skills and ambitions.

WHO WE LOOK FOR

Must be willing to be flexible in their approach
A committed team player
Previous experience of leading a team is desirable
Project Management experience would be beneficial
Ability to work under tight timescales
Focus on Quality
Demonstrate ability to organise and prioritise
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills (oral and written)

A Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
Previous work placement in a technical or industrial environment is preferred
Experience of Food Manufacturing would be highly desirable
Previous knowledge of HACCP, Quality Standards, legal implications for food, IFS/BRC would also be advantageous

HARIBO GRADUATE TRAINEE - SALES
HARIBO GRADUATE TRAINEE - SALES
Reference: FEB20150015
Benefits: generous holiday allowance, bonus scheme, pension scheme, subsidised restaurant and staff discounts.
National Role: Convenient to West Yorkshire, but nationwide travel is a requirement.

JOB DESCRIPTION

We are offering a graduate the chance to develop (over a 12 months trainee programme), the skills and knowledge they need, to help Haribo maximise the availability and distribution of our products.

Working primarily from our offices in Pontefract West Yorkshire; you will be assigned a designated customer base and be supported (through mentorship and development), to effectively deliver excellent service to our customers.

There will be a need to travel nationally, based on our customer’s needs and their locations.

WHO WE LOOK FOR

This will be right for you because you will:

Be flexible to travel around the UK
Be self -motivated and able to work unsupervised
Be able to process relevant sales and financial data
Demonstrate the ability to organise and prioritise
Demonstrate the ability to present confidently, in an engaging fashion
Be comfortable preparing and presenting reports
Have excellent interpersonal skills
Have excellent communication skills (oral and written)

To apply for this role you need to have

Relevant graduate degree
Prior work/ work experience/ internship in a similar role would be a distinct advantage
Full, Clean Driving Licence is essential
German Speaking desirable

Closing Date: 13 March 2015

Good luck!

Associate
ASUS UK have a vacancy for a Digital Marketing Specialist, with an emphasis on motherboard/graphics/peripherals/monitors and the ROG brand.

The job is based in Hemel Hempstead, and will focus on social media development and management, in addition to representing ASUS at gaming events (e.g. Insomnia) and helping to develop community projects. To a certain degree, it's a question of what you want to make of it!

We're looking for people who are interested in PC gaming and hardware, with sharp creative writing skills and a passion for customer service.

For more information and to apply, head to www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/48374024

There is no specific closing date at present, but I would advise anyone interested to apply at the earliest opportunity.

Caporegime
Maybe a bit short noticed but just seen this has gone public. Maybe of interest to some on here.

Digital Designer

http://www.wmfs.net/content/support-staff-vacancies

Digital Designer (12 month contract) £25,727 - £27,323

The deadline for applications is Friday 3rd July 2015.

An amazing opportunity has arisen to join West Midlands Fire Service. Due to the ever-growing demand for digital media solutions we are currently seeking a Digital Designer.

You’ll have a good understanding of designing for print, but your overwhelming skills will lie in all things digital. You will be able to wow us with your technical knowledge of HTML and CSS. Building apps and websites will come naturally and you’ll really impress us if you have desirable skills of animation and video editing!

Your extensive knowledge of what works best online will help shape the direction of West Midlands Fire Service’s digital presence.

A team player with great communication skills, this role is client facing, so the ability to influence and direct is key. You’ll manage your own workload and have a positive and flexible attitude.

Role specific responsibilities:

A talent for UX and UI planning and design

Utilising strong CSS and HTML skills for online design work

Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software – design for online and offline

To be responsible for producing promotional work for WMFS, utilising latest digital and print technology

Have a good understanding and knowledge of latest industry developments within print and digital

To be responsible for sourcing quotes and keeping records
Communicate ideas effectively with key stakeholders using persuasive skills where necessary

To create innovative solutions through working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders

Advising on and implementing multi-channel campaigns

To support Service Delivery by understanding client needs

Have the ability to manage own workload in a busy studio environment

Monitor current social media channels with the aim of increasing followers and awareness of WMFS services

Desirable skills:

Video editing/animation skills

For further information please contact Avtar Bhogal, Head of Creative at [email protected]

The deadline for applications is Friday 3rd July 2015.

Associate
So my company is looking for a lot of staff atm (the MD has just signed off for another 16 people to join R&D (IT) for this year and another 20+ for next year)

The company is an off shoot of a large HR company - Peninsular Business Services - and as of the end of this year we are releasing a brand new product into the market and we need Developers of all levels and BA's as well as some marketing positions, Mobile developers for andriod and iOS and UX designers.

As the new product we will be working on is going to be a cloud based solution (Azure), if you have experience in working with cloud tech that would be a bonus, but its not essential.

Our offices are based in Manchester, next door to Victoria Station - so great for commuting to by train or tram - and there is an NCP car park opposite the office which is £3.10 all day.

See the link below for detailed information on the positions available, and if you are interested please send me a Trust as there is a referral scheme in place for successful candidates

bv89WXsl.jpg

http://www.hronline.co.uk/jobs-hronline

Perks for working here are:
  • High end offices close to the city centre
  • 12 month of service loyalty bonus
  • Company pension scheme
  • 25 days holiday + bank holidays
  • Regular staff charity days in the office and TFI Fridays on the last Friday of every month

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom