Help, no services on iphone4s

Associate
I replaced an iphone 4s screen and now that's it changed, all of a sudden its showing no services, it was working before I changed the screen.
The sim is working in another phone, I had a look again at the phone and unplugged the service & wifi antenna and and put them back in place again and still no services.
I've replaced iphone screens lots of times and never had bother like this before.
What do you think is wrong? could it be the new screen?
Please help and thanks.

Associate
OP
Did a network reset and 10mins later its working again.
I read somewhere saying, that taking the battery out of an iphone 4 can sometime cause this...but working now :)

Associate
OP
Hi Thanks, I did a search here for "no services" but didn't see what I needed, I thinks it always best to post, if a fix is found.

This is a great forum BTW, the members are great here, they have helped me countless times.

Thank you.

Associate
Good to see you got it fixed, but as an fyi, i have discovered that if you work on a phone without disabling 'find my iPhone' first it can do this. I had a battery changed under warranty on an iPhone 5 and the services were disabled until i toggled 'find my iPhone' off/on.

Associate
OP
Good to see you got it fixed, but as an fyi, i have discovered that if you work on a phone without disabling 'find my iPhone' first it can do this. I had a battery changed under warranty on an iPhone 5 and the services were disabled until i toggled 'find my iPhone' off/on.

Thanks, that's I great tip, wouldn't have known that.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom