Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hey there, I don't have any car shampoos or wax in our household, yet, we used to bring our car to a place down the road and get it done for a fiver, would take 10-15 minutes to clean. Anyway, not with the car we've got now.

I've just purchased Sakura Car Shampoo Mighty Green bargain at £6.50 for 5 litres (great reviews at the place I bought it online), x2 Kent Drying Towels, I'm guessing I just need some Car Wax now to get rid of little smudges around the car after I've dried it.

34rxidz.jpg
r9oqky.jpg

What would you recommend? There's a Demon Shine Spray on Shine 1 Litre and Demon Shine Spray Gun Shine 2 Litre at Halfords which are under £10.

I can return that Sakura stuff, I just jumped at the price for the amount your getting, I'm sure it will do a decent job but anyone think CarPlan Trade Hi-Wax Rinse 5L or CarPlan Trade Hi-Foam Wash 5L is any better?

Last edited:
Soldato
Some people have too much time on their hands

This is a picture of me driving off as you lot are still filling your buckets with water.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2529/4064900314_014f6576dd.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

And the point of this post was?

It's like going into the hardware forum to just make a thread titled "NERDS".

:confused:

Soldato
Some people have too much time on their hands

Says the guy getting his picture (half) taken at a Tesco car wash.

Anyway.

Wheel washing brushes. Talk to me. I hate cleaning my wheels so I want something that will mean the least effort, but obviously don't want to damage the wheels. Any recommendations?

Man of Honour
I have my jml turbo brush and autoglym engine degreaser all set for inside the tail pipes and the grime on the bonnet hinges. Looking at the weather tomorrow I will need some thick gloves on!

Associate
Just tried autoglym engine degreaser on some of the more stubborn areas...wow, that stuff is impressive. It really does a great job.

It certianly is, I like the size it comes in as well. I have only used it the once on an old car and it was excellent.

This thread's made me guilty, not washed the car in two weeks.

Don't really like the car anymore so in the huff with it hahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom