Microfibre odour...

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Hello, not that long ago there was a party at my friends house and someone puked on his Kashmir Microfibre chair. :p

He managed to get rid of all the mess from the chair, but there's still an odour which has a really weird smell... Any possible ideas of how to get rid of it before throwing it in the bin? :rolleyes:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
lol nice.

Chuck it outside to air?

Tried that, I took chemicals which I usually use to clean car seats and we left it there for a whole day to dry. You could say that the smell changed and there's less of it. But he wants it all gone or otherwise a new chair. :p

Soldato
Tried that, I took chemicals which I usually use to clean car seats and we left it there for a whole day to dry. You could say that the smell changed and there's less of it. But he wants it all gone or otherwise a new chair. :p

Write an invoice to the subhuman responsible for a new chair.

Sometimes the smell just won't go :(.

Soldato
If he doesn't know who did it just send everyone at the party an invoice saying we have you on cctv (webcam) doing it so please pay up.

See who pays up :).

Caporegime
Some kind of foaming cleaner might help, I'll find out what the one I have is. I've used it to clean coffee/coke out of the cars seats, and beer, which stank, and now you can't smell it at all.

Permabanned
I think you just need loads and loads of solvent (water) on it to flush as much of the bad stuff out as possible.

I'd give the effected area the hose-pipe treatment outside and then try to dry it with a hair dryer or fan heater over a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom