FIFA 15

Soldato
I'd definitely recommend using the shoot button and not the pass button for clearing headers, maybe it's just me imagining it but I swear they are a bit more aggressive and therefore more likely to win the ball. Also, if you're running towards the goal, you can continue holding the left stick towards your keeper and clear it with the shoot button, without risking it going back towards your own goal, if that makes sense?

If you're using the pass button, you'd need to change the direction of the left stick to direct it, which in turn then means you risk not getting to the ball first.

Soldato
Yeah, that gets said a lot. Walcott is a beast on the wing. It probably says a lot about me and my ability that I find him better than Sanchez :o

I haven't had much luck with Sanchez either :p Nothing to do with your ability though just depends on your style of play and it's hit or miss with players anyway as they can be good or bad, regardless of rating.

Soldato
Just played some pleb who had 5 legends in his team and was just shooting from about 45 years out every single time. One of them went in early on so I was screwed as he just parked the bus. He got a lucky second goal on a breakaway, then one from a corner, and another from my keeper being up for a corner. I got one back but it was incredibly annoying to play against.

Soldato
What I find funny is....

Go on the ranking table, select transfer profit and top 100.

They are all the coins sellers right there, billion coins in transfer profit and 0 match earnings.

EA could easily eliminate the coins sellers.

Rusty, cheers! I'll look into it later.

Soldato
Sold Lewandowski and put in Gotze instead, only played two games with that team and Gotze is a massive improvement already. Gotze actually joins in the attack. :p

Wanted to buy Neymar but the price of him is ridiculous. I toyed with that idea last week when he was 340k now 660k on the PS4. Going to save my coins for when the prices finally drop.

Back
Top Bottom