BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
Not the best weather conditions to pick the car up but I've thoroughly enjoyed my first few hours ownership! The car is rotten now though :(

Thanks Callum, couldn't ask for a more helpful seller! :)

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Spill the beans!

Hoping E92 M3 once I find one I'm happy with :)

Looks in great condition Voxination! Lots of cars changing hands recently!

Shame I didn't know it was for sale, could have had a bidding war :p

Thanks! Ahh shame, am sure we could have come to an agreement that would have involved an exchange of the M5 ;)

Not the best weather conditions to pick the car up but I've thoroughly enjoyed my first few hours ownership! The car is rotten now though :(

Thanks Callum, couldn't ask for a more helpful seller! :)

Glad to head you're enjoying it! It was a pleasure Lee, look forward to seeing you around :)

That photo of the E46 driving off is really sad:(

Tell me about it, have wandered downstairs and glanced outside a few times at the empty space on the driveway through the rain soaked window where I used to be able to see a nice "330Ci" badge glinting in the light, sadly all that remains is an empty space :(

Man of Honour
Never ceases to amaze me how brave people are letting new owners drive away with your plate, it belongs to the car until its transferred off :eek:

Soldato
Hoping E92 M3 once I find one I'm happy with :)
Do you have much experience of them? Just I'm going to have a DCT one from Monday that I can't let you drive but could show you around and take you out in one evening!
Thanks! Ahh shame, am sure we could have come to an agreement that would have involved an exchange of the M5 ;)
Someone else got in first ;)

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
[TW]Fox;27563594 said:
Never ceases to amaze me how brave people are letting new owners drive away with your plate, it belongs to the car until its transferred off :eek:

Plate sold with the car, was on it when I bought it and has 0 relevance to me :) Have eyes on another plate for myself but it requires getting an 11 plate or newer M3.

Do you have much experience of them? Just I'm going to have a DCT one from Monday that I can't let you drive but could show you around and take you out in one evening!
Someone else got in first ;)

I'm guessing your new one happens to be his? :p Only had a brief experience in one so would love to take you up on the offer! I believe you're quite close to me? I'm based in Sidcup (quite close to the south side of the Dartford crossing) and am currently limited to public transport. Happy to buy a few drinks/food in return for the favour :) shall send you a message through trust.

Good good :) I'm looking forward to a ride in Vox's v8 M3 too :D

I'll be coming down your way quite soon after getting it I imagine, can have an M3 photo-shoot :D

Associate
335i to e46 m3..... can't decide if it's a bad idea or not.
Financially there's not a huge amount in it. 335i worth more, servicing cheaper, currently pay £600/year for warranty.
M3, more to service, car won't really depreciate at the same rate, and I'd probably go warranty free.

Soldato
335i to e46 m3..... can't decide if it's a bad idea or not.
Financially there's not a huge amount in it. 335i worth more, servicing cheaper, currently pay £600/year for warranty.
M3, more to service, car won't really depreciate at the same rate, and I'd probably go warranty free.
Would you go auto and manual? The M3 is much more work to drive fast, but more involving and quite a lot of fun. The 335i wil be a bit dull in comparison, but also a bit more refined as a result. Not to say the M3 is a 'bad' cruiser, though.

Back
Top Bottom