Xbox One - Terraria

Soldato
Has anyone played this? It looks to be one of the few 4 player local co-op games other than Diablo (me and the kids have lost interest in this) and is only 15 quid. Worth it?

Associate
My son plays it, but hasnt touched the Xbox One version once he found out that his Xbox 360 progress\characters didnt cross over.

As there are bosses etc to beat for drops it might suit you and your kids

Soldato
Terraria is awesome. I've got it on my 360 and PS4.
Only problem is that once you get your world into "hard mode" you need a few friends as the bosses are extremely hard to kill with just one person.

Soldato
OP
Trying to sort a refund on this. When 4 people are playing local coop its too small to see what you're doing even on a 50" TV. No zoom on the Xbox version for some reason.

Soldato
It's only a few years old this thread, but.....

anyone played since the update was released on Monday (Xbox one, PS4 have had it for ages)? My son and I were really looking forward to some new content but found it super difficult to work the new interface with a control pad. It's now the same as the PC interface (inventory, crafting etc) which is fine with a keyboard and mouse.

Loads of people reporting a number of bugs with it, which is also a shame. The PS4 users appear to have been hit harder with this.

Back
Top Bottom