19th December 22:00hrs - 22nd December 22:00hrs

The Straight Jack Daniels Team 1712 Vs 81 TEAM STOMP U SLACKERS

TEAM FLYING BANANA 674 Vs 59 TEAM SPANKY

TW18 76 Vs 797 Team Morphin' Eight of the good ship Lollypop

The team that no one wanted 1641 Vs 1668 The Wusual Suspects

Last edited:
Associate
:eek:

closer result than what I had originally thought, had it down as 1642 to 1680 .... but a wins a win!

nice match LC sorry you had to lose again :p just try harder next time ;)

Well done team! Bit closer than we could have done with but what the heck, it was damn fine dumping.

HURRAH!

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Doobdonk
The team that no one wanted 1641 Vs 1668 The Wusual Suspects
Very nice try for the team that no one wanted, but the Wusual Suspects just managed to hold on for a win.:)

And, Mr Doobdonk, s00per timely stats, sir - considering last night's events.:)

Associate
[Bruce Forsyth Mode]

Good Game, Good Game

[\Bruce Forsyth Mode]

My stash of WU's just wasn't big enough and there was some serious dumpage right until the bell (with a bit of follow through after the bell I bet).

I suspect Doobdonk was keeping a very close eye on the clock (unless he's found the auto capture facility in the latest version of SETI Team and has set his PC clock to match the forum clock, that is).

Nice work Mr Doobdonk - very much appreciated. :)

Associate
You see with half the members of my Team attending the Meet yesterday, we got to talk tactics and then forget them after drinking too much. Beaky even forgot my name 6 times :D

Man of Honour
Oh forget before..

What I want to know is why the date is wrong and why the results were posted twice?

/me gets his hat :D

Last edited:
Wise Guy
Associate
OP
Originally posted by Biffa
Oh forget before..

What I want to know is why the date is wrong and why the results were posted twice?

/me gets his hat :D

The date is the starting date, but the time is wrong ;) I copied and pasted, totally forgetting i'd changed the times. Not my fault i'm not totally with it at the moment, honest :D

As for the results being posted twice, i've done that recently as it takes me an hour or so to compile all of the stats and the league etc, so to avoid people having to hang around i post the actual results shortly after the matches end.

Any more questions direct them to [email protected] :D

Back
Top Bottom