OnePlus One.

Soldato
Just got mine today and have been playing with it, seems good.

Few questions though, is there anyway to bulk download all my apps from Nexus 4 onto the phone? Only option I can seem to find is going to the Play Store and manually clicking download on each one in My Apps, that would erase all my data right?

Also, I'm on giffgaff yet this isn't coming up in the options to register the network so i currently don't have any signal.

The screen has frozen a couple of times too, is this normal? A couple of times it hasn't turned on from standby, bit annoyed but I'm hoping they're just teasing problems.

Associate
Just got mine today and have been playing with it, seems good.

Few questions though, is there anyway to bulk download all my apps from Nexus 4 onto the phone? Only option I can seem to find is going to the Play Store and manually clicking download on each one in My Apps, that would erase all my data right?

Also, I'm on giffgaff yet this isn't coming up in the options to register the network so i currently don't have any signal.

The screen has frozen a couple of times too, is this normal? A couple of times it hasn't turned on from standby, bit annoyed but I'm hoping they're just teasing problems.

You can goto google play on a PC and then my apps, you can install from there, cant bulk download but amy be a bit quicker/easier.

I have giffgaff and I think I just went to mobile network settings and then network operators, it showed up there and I just selected it.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Cant you press and hold the apps in the play store and select download? (Edit: yes you can. :) )

That said, mine auto downloaded when I signed in after swapping phones....

Soldato
Got the network working now, turned out I put the drawer thing back in upside down.

It's not doing it now but before the screen was being proper unreliable, it'd go into standby and then just not come back on, I'm hoping in a proper illogical way that the SIM being in upside down was knocking it somehow as it's not done it since it found the network, what are the chances I've got a dodgy one?

Soldato
Also, the apps, in my Google Play account on desktop, there's nowhere near all my apps listed there in the unfiltered 'All Apps' view. I have about 6 beginning with A yet there are only 2 there, anyone have that issue?

Associate
You can goto google play on a PC and then my apps, you can install from there, cant bulk download but amy be a bit quicker/easier.

I have giffgaff and I think I just went to mobile network settings and then network operators, it showed up there and I just selected it.

I flash my S4 quite frequently, so am used to reinstalling all my apps. I have afolder on my chrome bookmarks with a page for each app I use. I hit the folder using middle mouse, then just go to each tab,, hit install, close tab :)

Soldato
phone is awesome.

slightly warmer near the bottom...but nothing to worry about. actually invisible when the brightness turned up over 60%.

Still hard to see, when low.

Got the orzly glass. easy to apply without bubbles. but somehow i got a bit of dust underneath that was obvious, gave a bubble.

lifted and removed, and dropped back down. other than a few minor bits its perfect.

I've ordered another one as they are discounted at the moment..although they probably always discounted.

Associate
Hello, first post from a long time lurker. I've just got myself one of these. I am a total techy pervert and will swap phones several times per year so have had plenty of experience. In the last year I've had Nexus 4 and 5, HTC One M7 and M8. Galaxy S4, iPhone 5S and now the OPO.

My mate bought the OPO and brought it out on a night out and I had a play. I was instantly impressed. He sent me the invite and I bought it (64Gb model). I've had it for a day or so and I'm well impressed. Its like a giant Nexus 5 . Never thought I'd say it but I prefer the capacitive buttons. The difference between this 5.5" screen with off-screen buttons and something like an N5 or M8 with 5" and on-screen buttons is pretty huge; the OPO screen looks HUGE in comparison yet the phone still has a surprisingly small form factor and does not (to me) feel any more awkward than your average 5ish" phone.

I went for this phone because I don't own a tablet (had plenty, never really got on with most) but fancied something that was a half way house (in terms of size). I really like the size of this thing. I was all set to get a Nexus 6 however for the price, there is no way the N6 is worth double the cost.

Soldato
Pretty happy with mine still, everything seems to be working OK now but I preferred the newer android multitasking and stuff on my old Nexus 4 I'll admit.

Question though, I imported all my texts from my old phone so there are several conversations, with my gf mainly, that have over a thousand texts in them but for some reason every time I open the conversation it loads at the top and I have to scroll all the way down to read the new one, can you change this? It seriously takes like 20 seconds to get all the way down so I've started just sending her a '.' text just to force it to the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom